Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformers: Deviations

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Will read this, but that last panel doesn't sit right with me... I guess it comes down to whether the other Decepticons were dead by this time (which is possible in TFTM and slightly more canon in other TFTM related materials) or not.

Or maybe it's because I wrote a Transformers Mosaic on this topic years ago.
    Did we lose a post? Could have sworn that I read 3 pages of a what if style TF comic for the 86 movie here.

I'll be keen to read it too. Always liked the Marvel what if and DC elseworlds type stories (though one can argue that with the rate DC change continuity, just about everything can be considered elseworlds these days )

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Did we lose a post? Could have sworn that I read 3 pages of a what if style TF comic for the 86 movie here.
    I didn't realise Griffin already posted the news here, so I deleted my post as I didn't want to double up.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    I didn't realise Griffin already posted the news here, so I deleted my post as I didn't want to double up.
    It's okay to be in both, since you included the actual images (I only posted a link). I probably would have posted the news in this topic if I had remembered it existed.
    I've restored the post.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's okay to be in both, since you included the actual images (I only posted a link). I probably would have posted the news in this topic if I had remembered it existed.
    I've restored the post.
    Cheers Griffin!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Will read this, but that last panel doesn't sit right with me... I guess it comes down to whether the other Decepticons were dead by this time (which is possible in TFTM and slightly more canon in other TFTM related materials) or not.

Or maybe it's because I wrote a Transformers Mosaic on this topic years ago.
    I'm very intrigued. I like the last panel, it's already showing flow on effects from the loss of Megatron.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)