Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classics Bruticus combiner HUGE

Default Classics Bruticus combiner HUGE

hi there,

some of you may have seen my earlier custom bruticus transformer, i decided to make another one this time with different coloring on his chest shield, head hands and feet. Ok here is a bit about him, he is 19 inches tall to the top of his
    back mounted cannons and a little over 16 inches to the top of his head, he is designed to fit perfectly in scale next to
    the classics / henkei / generations line.

Bruticus is extremely articulated and here is a list of his articulation
    - main head is ball jointed
    -shoulders are very posable, 360 degrees as well as tilting up and down
    -elbows bend
    -upper arms rotate
    -wrist is ball jointed
    -hands are extremely posable whith each finger being balljointed as well as a second pin joint
    -waist rotates 360 degrees
    -hips are highly articulated swinging in and out as well as back and forward, ratcheted joints too.
    -knees are posable
    -lower leg pivots
    -ankle pivots to provide dynamic posing too
    -the wings on his chest shield also swing in and out to allow for greater
    movement (plus its a really cool gimmick
    -and his hip armor also swings in and out to allow dynamic leg posing.

Bruticus also comes with three heads the first is very closely modeled on the gen one head, the second
    has angry eyes and the third has a variation on the eyes, all three are included so you can choose
    which you prefer, (i like the angry eye version)

i have made two scratchbuilt giant guns for bruticus based on the gen one rifle, he actually only ever had one
    gun on the show but i like him with two each one is huge too.

now for the individual robots, bruticus is completely transformable.all the individual robots transform from vehicle to bot
    without having to take away parts or add parts on (they are NOT partformers)

-onslaught has individually posable giant scratchbuilt cannons in truck mode that are on bruticus's back in combined
    mode (note: you dont have to remove and replace the cannons in combined mode, they transform to the correct configuration),
    you can also pose these cannons up in onslaughts robot mode but i prefer them down.he also has a new
    scratchbuilt head

-vortex has removable blades and a secret hidden weapon that converts into a hand held shoulder mounted
    missile launcher. he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head

- blast off comes with a hidden weapon too which can be transformed into a battle axe (this is my fave
    weapon he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head

-brawl was heavily modified to make him look gen oneish with brand new arms etc his secret weapon is
    created from his tank barrel and is a hand held bazooka.he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head

-swindle was also heavily modified to look gen one ish and i really like him alot. he comes with a roof
    mounted double cannon that brakes apart into two hand held blasters,he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head

i will be putting him up on ebay tommorrow so check him out if you are curious, oh and bruticus is designed to be in scale with my other gen one
    combiner customs too.

well i hope you like him, bye bye

simply awesome, just curious what mould did you use for onslaught?

Dude that is huge!!! Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    simply awesome, just curious what mould did you use for onslaught?
    I used the galaxy force demolisher ( cybertron mudflap) he was originally a crane, then I nodded the he'll out of him

Amazing stuff my man! Would love to see your take on the other combiners too (especially Abominus and Predaking). Though I reckon you'd be doing a lot more customising in the absence of suitable existing beast moulds.

Wow, that looks amazing! You are very talented.

Wicked! Onslaught and swindle look especially nice. You certainly have some neat skills.

Wow, you never cease to amaze man; especially as you're able to produce your work with such high levels of quality consistency - I wonder if our own Bruticus is going to want this one too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Wow, you never cease to amaze man; especially as you're able to produce your work with such high levels of quality consistency - I wonder if our own Bruticus is going to want this one too?
    Hehe I think he will be fine with just owning the one ... Although you would want to display it in alt modes as well. So better buy two...then again there is the vehicle modes to think of as well

Just a quick note that this guy ends on ebay pretty soon if anyone is interested or curious.

that's awesome. ( for some reason i can't blow up thumbnails so its hard to make out some of the details)
    i think you've de-animated swindle really well and its also the first time i've seen an RID train used for blast off, good thinking