Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Collector Club Rampage pics

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Still bummed I missed out on my fav G1 Battlecharger but joined in time for all these Beast Wars figures

Go back to G1 pretty please oh you terribly run club you
    BBTS still has some I think in stock of them battlechargers... but yeah high price galore though.

Hmm that's a cyberverse commander sized figure isn't it? kinda puny considering....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I got an automated email last week saying that my automatic renewal was processed. Knowing how much their "automated" systems have failed them in the past, I should probably check up on that...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I got an automated email last week saying that my automatic renewal was processed. Knowing how much their "automated" systems have failed them in the past, I should probably check up on that...
    Mine was about 2 weeks ago, I noticed the money go from my account, but maybe I should double check with the club too. or just keep my mouth shut in case they charge me a second time.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

They charged me twice for my membership. Still haven't heard back

From what I understand of the story behind this, X is a prisoner, and Transmutate is leading a team to get Dinobot out of prison...?

You think you'd take the giant fusion cannon off the prisoner, wouldn't you?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Hmm that's a cyberverse commander sized figure isn't it? kinda puny considering....

Deluxe , LP
    http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/tf-...megatron-5262/

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    hmm I didn't know there was a deluxe sized Megs, I thought it was Voyager and Cyberverse size only for that mould.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

hmm I didn't know there was a deluxe sized Megs, I thought it was Voyager and Cyberverse size only for that mould.
    It was a very early release - came in a two pack with a Deluxe OP and human kids figs.

Here's Peaugh review of the original mould.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

BBTS still has some I think in stock of them battlechargers... but yeah high price galore though.
    Yeah I've seen them, sadly like Breakdown it's just that bit too pricey for what you get

I'm surprised they went with a cybertronian jet for this. Didn't Rampage have a tank mode as well as the crab? You think they would have gone a tank mould. Maybe they just thought the Meg's one would be better for the robot mode.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah I've seen them, sadly like Breakdown it's just that bit too pricey for what you get

I'm surprised they went with a cybertronian jet for this. Didn't Rampage have a tank mode as well as the crab? You think they would have gone a tank mould. Maybe they just thought the Meg's one would be better for the robot mode.
    Potentially. Is there any relationship between the moulds Hasbro decides they can't get another figure out of and which moulds the Collector Club are allowed to use?