Page 174 of 870 FirstFirst ... 154164169170171172173174175176177178179184194 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    K-Marts at Sylvania & Figtree had the Warpath wave of Generations. Figtree wouldn't sell since thet didn't scan. Sylvania did, I grabbed both Warpaths (but left Kup, etc). Figtree was unloading DOTM stuff, too.
    Really?, Figtree? - Well I'll be...
    I often tend to forget about Figtree, once I get over this flu/cold I'll have to try and get out there to have a look.

Cheers for the heads up dude.

Toyworld Ulladulla has a RTS Grapple for $55. I don't know if anyone here still needed one. I am coming to the Parra fair so I can bring it up for any Sydney sider who might want it.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Toyworld Ulladulla has a RTS Grapple for $55. I don't know if anyone here still needed one. I am coming to the Parra fair so I can bring it up for any Sydney sider who might want it.
    I know TheDamned was asking VP about one, worth pointing out to him anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Chatswood Target has a stand of DOTM figures just inside the entrance. evrything from leader class all the way to the little play sets. All at full retail price. ie $28 for deluxe, $50 for a voyager. As much as Im waiting for he setinal prime leader repaint before I decide which one to get, the Sentinal prime looks great in it's box. I was very tempted.
    I dropped by Target after a meeting I had at Chatswood

They have powerglide scout and had some legends.

I know it was a bit more expensive but I ended up buying the following to save time having to chase them down:

Leader Sentinel Prime
    2x roadbuster deluxe
    1x crankcase deluxe
    1x starscream deluxe
    2x Blackout scouts (i love blackout from the first movie!)
    2x Powerglide scouts
    2x Sentinel Prime scouts
    1x starscream
    1x topspin legends
    1x crankcase legends
    1x sideswipe legends (for covertte car mode)
    1x starscream orbital carrier

I asked if they had more out the back (wanted another topsin and crankcase legends), but was told the answer was no.

Kmart Chatswood had voyagers and about 3 starscream orbital carriers on a pallet but not much else. No leaders. There was a note to not put up until a person (presumably a manager) or Hasbro rep was spoken to.

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    I dropped by Target after a meeting I had at Chatswood

They have powerglide scout and had some legends.

I know it was a bit more expensive but I ended up buying the following to save time having to chase them down:

Leader Sentinel Prime
    2x roadbuster deluxe
    1x crankcase deluxe
    1x starscream deluxe
    2x Blackout scouts (i love blackout from the first movie!)
    2x Powerglide scouts
    2x Sentinel Prime scouts
    1x starscream
    1x topspin legends
    1x crankcase legends
    1x sideswipe legends (for covertte car mode)
    1x starscream orbital carrier

I asked if they had more out the back (wanted another topsin and crankcase legends), but was told the answer was no.

Kmart Chatswood had voyagers and about 3 starscream orbital carriers on a pallet but not much else. No leaders. There was a note to not put up until a person (presumably a manager) or Hasbro rep was spoken to.
    Whoa! You sure cleaned them out, but you could of saved a fair bit buying all that lot from Big W....

Quote Originally Posted by Fonecrusher View Post
    Whoa! You sure cleaned them out, but you could of saved a fair bit buying all that lot from Big W....
    I know but then I would have to find the nearest Big W, and I would be going with the GF on the weekend. This way, I save time, get what I need and she doesn't know how much stuff I was buying (all packed away at home now!)

Yeah, I can definitely understand the need to save time... and cost of fuel saved can off set any savings made from driving out to a further away Big W anyway (esp. if you're only gonna buy a small amount)

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    I know but then I would have to find the nearest Big W, and I would be going with the GF on the weekend. This way, I save time, get what I need and she doesn't know how much stuff I was buying (all packed away at home now!)
    The red flag for me is that you're hiding this stuff from GF. Scary.

OMG.... Powerglide is out?

Arghh... Have to go hunting Sunday Arvo...

big cairns hill did have alot of stuff. nabbed a sentinal prime, leader bb, delux bb, the green racecar, voyager ironhide, megatron and crankcase.

i was there yesterday, they have 2 or 3 more sentinals, tons of lead bees, a deluxe ratchet, but i think i picked up the last of the others.
    Looking to buy Beast Wars figures, if you got any on offer, send me a message.

Also looking for:
    Transformers Prime: Dreadwing, Breakdown, Air Vehicon, Shockwave and Smoke Screen