Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: BotCon 2014 dates and location officially announced

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    As one of Cannonball's biggest fans, I... I... don't... like it.
    Yeah, I loved the Unicron-Trilogy Cannonball - thought he was an awesome toy! But I am also finding myself non-plussed. I think it's the swords and the visor. The original Cannonballs visor had silver around it on one side to give him a sorta pirate-patch look which this doesn't have, just a sharper angled visor and a big grin. Having the swords the same brown colour as his thighs and elbows is just silly.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 8th February 2014 at 02:53 PM.

The American fans are going nuts over this figure for some reason.

A follow-up tweet from FunPub claims that TFPrime Ratchet will be the only TFPrime mould used the Boxset. (their wording on a later tweet means that there will be more that aren't in the boxset)

I like it. It's a figure I'd have bought if I saw on the shelf.

I'd get that if a I found a reasonably-priced one.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Is it because he has both hands?
    One reason why this mould is a clever choice is because his hand can be swapped for a sword, to make him more Cannonball-like. Apparently at least one of the toys this year will be from Squadron X (i.e. Tornado), which - from Funpub - could be either very well done or a shemozzle.

Another concept drawing released by FunPub, of a lizard head.

Either we are getting a lot of beast alt-mode toys this year, or they have a lot of organics in the comic that won't be toys.

Another Botcon Figure Reveal:

Decepticon Pirate Ferak With a short write up on the news feed on their main page.

I have no idea historically who Ferak is but I like this mold and I think the colours are something different, though there has been a bright white figure in the box set for the previous two ears also.

For me it's essentially a new character. They also tweeted a group shot from a comic that features Ferak and a couple other characters, but I can't access twitter from my work computer so no link here.

So far I'm not upset about the convention set, and it's surprising that we got this reveal earlier in the week rather than Friday.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Ferak appeared in three pages of the Marvel comic, then (along with other non toy Decepticons from the US and UK comics) appeared in three pages of Last Stand of the Wreckers. (That's what they tweeted a pic from)

He does usually not look like a white Cyclonus.

Tornado, the name they've given to the Targetmaster is also an obscure TF comic 'con who was in the same group in LSOTW.