Thread: October IDW comic covers and details

Default October IDW comic covers and details

October's Transformers comics covers have been released and details have been mirrored here.

More Than Meets The Eye #34
    (W) James Roberts (A) Atilio Rojo (CA) Brendan Cahill
    THE DILEMMA! On a planet dedicated to Right and Wrong, four damaged AUTOBOTS must make an impossible choice: kill or cure? Whatever they decide, their lives will never be the same.

Robots In Disguise #34
    (W) John Barber (A) Livio Ramondelli (CA) Andrew Griffith
    THE ENIGMA! At last... the secret origins of CYBERTRON's golden age are revealed to OPTIMUS PRIME-and what he learns changes everything about the AUTOBOTS' mission on Earth!

Primacy #3
    (W) Chris Metzen, Flint Dille (A/CA) Livio Ramondelli
    CYBERTRON AT WAR! The giant city-sized Titans, METROPLEX and TRYPTICON, battle on a scale the universe has never seen-and the destruction they leave in their wake leaves CYBERTRON ready for the DECEPTICONS to strike!

Transformers Vs. G.I.Joe #4
    (W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A/CA) Tom Scioli
    THE WAR AT HOME! But whose home-and whose war?! Interstellar war has never been so cosmic! The G.I. JOE team faces the TRANSFORMERS-on Earth and Cybertron. Plus-just in time for Halloween... meet the OCTOBER GUARD!

Windblade TPB
    (W) Mairghread Scott (A) Sarah Stone (CA) Casey W. Coller
    In the aftermath of DARK CYBERTRON, WINDBLADE takes the planet by storm! But where did she come from-and what does her secret mean to the future of the TRANSFORMERS?

IDW keep forcing the toys into the comics don't they? One of the covers suggests that one of the new characters who's popped up in Dark Cybertron, and is featured in the Windblade series, could turn out to have a similar origin to the first, most famous version of that character.

Preview of MTMTE #34 is up, and will be out this week in stores.

It took me a good few minutes to work out what I was talking about a Rhinox/Tankor connection in the IDWverse when I posted this

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    IDW keep forcing the toys into the comics don't they? One of the covers suggests that one of the new characters who's popped up in Dark Cybertron, and is featured in the Windblade series, could turn out to have a similar origin to the first, most famous version of that character.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Preview of MTMTE #34 is up, and will be out this week in stores.
    I love that cover, I don't usually buy singles but that cover is so self aware.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)