Page 490 of 870 FirstFirst ... 470480485486487488489490491492493494495500510 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Angry seems like the new bumblebee age of extinction takes forever to come to sydney

i called toys r us seems the staff there only knows they have not receive any new stock comming in at all. Sadly i think i have to order the deluxe lockdown and new bumble bee oversease. Why is it that Australia is not getting good toys from oversease? Take for example generation rhinox or springer? I have to get springer from ebay. And i suppose i should get Jetfire leader from bigbadtoys. I used to remember when i was a kid that all available transformers would be displayed on the shelfs. Now sadly there isnt much going around just old stock of a month of ago toys. What i really want is the new bumble bee and lockdown deluxes. I hope australia will get them. sad to say we are the last ones to get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    i called toys r us seems the staff there only knows they have not receive any new stock comming in at all. Sadly i think i have to order the deluxe lockdown and new bumble bee oversease. Why is it that Australia is not getting good toys from oversease? Take for example generation rhinox or springer? I have to get springer from ebay. And i suppose i should get Jetfire leader from bigbadtoys. I used to remember when i was a kid that all available transformers would be displayed on the shelfs. Now sadly there isnt much going around just old stock of a month of ago toys. What i really want is the new bumble bee and lockdown deluxes. I hope australia will get them. sad to say we are the last ones to get anything.

Jetfire is listed for a September release. As for Lockdown, we haven't received that particular Wave (Revision 2.5) in stores yet. Lockdown is packed two per case, so you shouldn't have any dramas finding one.
    The new Bumblebee, along with a bonus Legends figure is available now for $24.99 at Toys R Us stores across Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Was just at Toys r us Penrith, they had 1 mp prowl, lots of evolution bumblebees & strafe too
    Quote Originally Posted by nonexistent View Post
    Moore park TRU have a few evolutions bumblebee. With the discount you can get it for 19.99
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    10 MP Prowls and some Evolution Bees at TRU Campbelltown, was hoping to find MP Grimlock so I can use the 20% off voucher.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Caso TRU still has MP Prowl & also evolution 2 pack bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    ...Am I seriously the only one noticing/collecting this line around here?
    I have all five of these Constructbots Dinobots. I got all 5 from BigW about 2 months ago.

I'm not pumped about them. Apart from the space they take up, they're not really my thing.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Roar & Rescue Rescubots Optimus & Bumblebee at Kmart. Optimus doesn't look too bad as a Dino

I take it, it's the T-rex Optimus and Raptor Bumblebee?

That's them.

5 MP Prowls on the shelf at TRU Wollongong "Express" on Saturday afternoon

Plently of MP Prowls at Liverpool.

Not TF related but has anyone seen Pop Groot anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Plently of MP Prowls at Liverpool.

Not TF related but has anyone seen Pop Groot anywhere?
    Game Traders in Parra had it last week, not sure if it's still there though