Thread: TRU 20% off all full priced items -- 14/10 to 16/10

Default TRU 20% off all full priced items -- 14/10 to 16/10

Sorely tempting to use, but already have all current bots
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Damn - should have noticed this earlier - I talked myself out of going to TRU to check out if they had the RID exclusives due to it being slightly out of budget for this week.

20% off would have made it more enticing

I didn't end up getting anything, as the one item I still wanted was gone...

So I went to Myer and got it there, for their 20% off sale, which worked out to be the same.

nor I, I was after the RID legends battlepack grimlock. they are still on sale for $20. I haven't seen the grimlock on shelves though. I don't want to order through the TRU website because they randomly select.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    nor I, I was after the RID legends battlepack grimlock. they are still on sale for $20. I haven't seen the grimlock on shelves though. I don't want to order through the TRU website because they randomly select.
    I wouldn't trust the official images they use on their site, as we weren't supposed to be getting the second or third waves of Battlepacks here*. They probably know that they are official images of some items in the Battlepack assortment, but don't know or care that they are only selling wave 1.

*That could change if TRU wanted more or there was a global glut and Hasbro had to dump excess stock here... but it is best not to rely on them coming here.