Page 328 of 833 FirstFirst ... 308318323324325326327328329330331332333338348 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Just saw constructabot thundercracker and bumblebee at toyworld in epping for $19 each
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Just saw constructabot thundercracker and bumblebee at toyworld in epping for $19 each
    That was fast. Those are wave 2, which have only just appeared in America.
    Pity we can't get the main lines to restock that quickly.

Looks like the Toyworld's & Woolworths are becoming the place to go for the latest waves. Well done major retailers, well done.

Target Doncaster Westfield has at least 8 Metroplexes for $149ea.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Summary of my weekend's observations:

Geelong Target has about a dozen Metroplex sitting up high, they are also reasonably well stocked of beast hunters stuff in general so if you're out west and struggling it might be worth the drive.

Geelong Big W had nothing much to write home about.

Target Northland and Greensborough are devoid of Metroplexes and anything new in particular.

Toyworld Greensborough had a lone Prime Voyager Bulkhead marked down to $30 which might be worthwhile for anyone who does not have one already. (don't really remember seeing many of them on the shelves like ever)

In Swan Hill:

Target has 5 Metroplex's (feeling even MORE stupid for ordering him online, but never thought they would reach here as most TF's dont)

Toyworld has RescueBots Optimus with Trailer for $40 ($10 cheaper than TRU in Melb)

$40 is a great price for here... considering the usual markup on Rescue Bots being at least double the US pricing.
    That figure was $33 plus tax in America. Even on sale on Amazon at $30, it still cost me AU$53 with shipping. One of the rare occasions that it would have been cheaper to buy here... if I had known.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    $40 is a great price for here... considering the usual markup on Rescue Bots being at least double the US pricing.
    That figure was $33 plus tax in America. Even on sale on Amazon at $30, it still cost me AU$53 with shipping. One of the rare occasions that it would have been cheaper to buy here... if I had known.
    I thought it was a good price, as I remember the one time I had seen regular RB figures in Target they were $30 each I think I got Heatwave and Prime back then only when there was a 20% off sale as they are steep prices for such simple toys (I still couldn't bring myself to get BBee as he looked so awful).

I think it's the one time Toyworld here in Swan Hill actually had a good bargain, usually they charge like mad bulls!

Anyone seen Ultra Magnus and Springer at Target? I can get them both from Amazon for $60 shipped but I just wanted to make sure I can't get a better deal while this 20% sale is going on. I think these are like $40 at Big W so I doubt we'd have em cheaper?

Generations Springer hasn't been released here, so you'll need to resort to Amazon for that one. Beast Hunters Ultra Magnus has been seen here, but very sporadic.