Default New character in episode 6 of Transformers: Prime

View the link to see who the new character is

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...vealed-171398/
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Hmm... Intriguing...

More! More I Say!

Awesome. Plus it's logical that they need a new character from that faction after the events of #1-5.

I like their potential choice!

Intriguing. I still am yet to watch episodes 3-5

I like the description of this character's persona considering that G1 Skyquake's mould was repainted for Machine Wars Starscream -- having the two seemingly diametrically opposed personas (at least as far as their loyalty's concerned) seems ironic considering.

NOTE - SPOILERS!

A preview clip of Skyquake and Starscream has been posted on the IGN website.

The Decepticons are already over-powering the Autobots with their numbers and firepower... this character looks more intimidating than Megatron.

BTW, the show starts again in America from today, but might be weekly, so could be a while before we see the new episodes (on secondary sources).

Aaaand, while I'm at it, on a related news item that probably isn't big enough to need it's own topic...

Duane Capizzi, Supervising Producer/Co-Developer of Transformers: Prime, said this about the reasoning behind Bumblebee and Soundwave's voices.

We inherited Bumblebee’s speech handicap from the Transformers films: that’s the Bumblebee that the new generation of fans knows. That said, our backstory for how he lost his voice stems from ‘Exodus’ continuity, though it will be a while before we see that in the series. We also felt it was an interesting variation on the (initial) relationships between the other Teen/’Bot units in the mini-series – i.e., Miko is instantly smitten with Bulkhead -- who can’t get far enough away from her, and Jack and Arcee would rather not have anything to do with each other. But, with Raf and Bumblebee, there’s an instant mutual rapport.

As for Soundwave, we felt that if he were the “surveillance” ‘Con, it wouldn’t be necessary for him to speak – only to play back what he’s heard or learned. Similarly, he’s faceless in that regard (i.e., except for what he plays back). We think it gives him a unique and sinister presence, somewhat ninja-like – he watches, and listens. We feel that contrasts well with Starscream – the Decepticon who won’t shut up. If you listen closely, the “harmonic” element to Soundwave’s G1 voice is in the mix whenever he plays back – it was our nod to the original. By the way, we’re not necessarily saying Soundwave CAN’T talk – just that he chooses not to. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BTW, the show starts again in America from today, but might be weekly, so could be a while before we see the new episodes (on secondary sources).
    You mean tomorrow
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]