Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Ozformers 15th anniversary - Feb competition

Generations Bumblebee. (I'm beginning to think the answer is 'Drift, because all the photos combine to form a photomontage of Drift'.)

And we have a winner...

Gen2 Laser Rod Optimus Prime.
    The shadowing is because it was taken with my 'cheaper' camera than all the others. The rest were done with professional stand-alone flashes, eliminating shadow.

I originally wanted to include the Titanium War Within Optimus and Megatron, but Paulbot said we should have the Gen2 pair instead (it was really tough to limit the Leaders to just 11 of each). I ended up conceding, because the dates for Gen2 helped break up the big gap in years on both pages*, and the War for Cybertron pair helped cover the 'pre-Gen1' themed forms.
    Unfortunately I only had Gen2 Megatron's picture in the pool of pics taken, and had to quickly improvise and hope the resulting image didn't stand out too much.

*I couldn't include the Actionmasters to break up the date gap because my Megatron has turned an unhealthy shade of brown in the last 2 years... so couldn't include a pic of that.

(yes, it was a red herring over emphasising 'last minute' to suggest it was a newly released toy. WFC Soundwave was indeed received a couple days before the pics were taken, but fortunately I didn't have anything in transit that I wanted to use. And I really wanted to use MP Rodimus and a certain TF3 bad guy to pad out their pages too.)

Haha! About time it was guessed!
    ...even though I had a reason to choose him.

Congrats KillinSpoon, I looked at my calendar again last night and now it stands out like a sore thumb, if you look hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Haha! About time it was guessed!
    ...even though I had a reason to choose him.
    Congratulations dude!
    What might that reason be?

He mentioned the reason for picking it a few posts ago when he made it his guess, have a look back a page or two.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    He mentioned the reason for picking it a few posts ago when he made it his guess, have a look back a page or two.
    Because of the Shadow? - Yeah I saw that, what he wrote though gave me the impression that G2 Laser Prime may have more significance to him is all.

I wish man, I don't even remember anything G2...
    Apart from having Axelerator Turbofire...(? the fluro green guy with bright red arms/legs who held his engine as a gun?)

It was more an educated guess, looking through it and realising this guy had a whopping head shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    I wish man, I don't even remember anything G2...
    Apart from having Axelerator Turbofire...(? the fluro green guy with bright red arms/legs who held his engine as a gun?)

It was more an educated guess, looking through it and realising this guy had a whopping head shadow.
    Ah ok, fair enough.
    Well spotted at any rate then dude and yeah, Axelerator Turbofire is exactly who you describe.

What a sexy toy that guy is.