Page 10 of 141 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Man great photos guys.......love to do that with some of the things I have but I dont have a camera apart from the one on the phone at the moment.

I suppose the only real photos I have taken apart from the point and click are these two.

For some unknown reason I wanted to take a photo of these small flowers growing out of the rock wall at Stirling Castle in Scotland. Such beautiful colour coming out of something cold and dreary and plus one overlooking the cemetery high up.

Those were taken with my Nokia N96.....just sit, point and click.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Took these whilst taking the other shots of my acquisitions today, so figured I might post them here:

Tidalwave:
    [IMG]**SNIP**[/IMG]

Primus:
    [IMG]**SNIP**[/IMG]

Omega Supreme:
    [IMG]**SNIP**[/IMG]
    Awesome pics Hursty!

I especially love the Primus one since I've just finished watching the entire Cybertron/Galaxy Force series on DVD and he's totally bad ass - you've done him justice!

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Man great photos guys.......love to do that with some of the things I have but I dont have a camera apart from the one on the phone at the moment.

I suppose the only real photos I have taken apart from the point and click are these two.

[IMG]**SNIP**[/IMG]

[IMG]**SNIP**[/IMG]

For some unknown reason I wanted to take a photo of these small flowers growing out of the rock wall at Stirling Castle in Scotland. Such beautiful colour coming out of something cold and dreary and plus one overlooking the cemetery high up.

They're not bad for something that was taken with a phone's camera Valks!

IIRC, the N96 features a Carl Zeiss lens - which means nothing to me, but someone once told me that they're one of the paramount manufacturers of lens and optics (so that may have something to do with it)

sorry guys a bit rushed on this one didnt get to clean the dust build ups

Thumbs up

@Deceptic_Optic - no comment, just

those little guys pose remarkably well, and Nice photos.

I really dig the flowers in the parapet.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post

*snip*

Valk, those shots are damn nice for a camera phone dude, the flowers are indeed nice but for me - I like what's in the background most as I love graveyards and especially old ones as the headstone's of those passed can often tell quite a story and impart quite a bit of history.

I hope we get to see some more shots from you in the future dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Awesome pics Hursty!

I especially love the Primus one since I've just finished watching the entire Cybertron/Galaxy Force series on DVD and he's totally bad ass - you've done him justice!
    Cheers dude ,
    I've never seen them myself as I just couldn't get into the series but I am a fan of big robots and especially ones that attempt the destruction of the Chaos Bringer!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    sorry guys a bit rushed on this one didnt get to clean the dust build ups

*snip*
    Again, rushed? - where?
    Seriously man, those are the best pics I've seen of those guys yet and they do an excellent job of selling their poseability, personality and complete awesomeness perfectly!
    Once again, incredible shots dude and I now cannot wait to get my own set of Not-Reflector!

my favourite:
    ~

Default Insecticon stalking his prey...

Wasn't too keen on this guy until I picked him up on clearance for $7 - he's actually pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Wasn't too keen on this guy until I picked him up on clearance for $7 - he's actually pretty cool.

*snip*
    Man VP! - That shot makes that little guy look SO cool!

I've finally gotten around to taking a new shot of my entire Soundwave Collection!

LOL, theres some good stuff here. Here are some shots of my new fave toy Scareglow which I think were the best.

I have also discovered how tricky it can be getting the glow effect to look good in a photo. He has conquered Black Rock Shooter!