Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2011 TFs display

Yeah, cool report now we know what is coming. Shame no mini Human Alliance
    bots though.

Are they calling scouts Commander because of Powercore influence I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Are they calling scouts Commander because of Powercore influence I wonder.
    That seems to be the opinion, at least State-side anyway.

Thanks Griffin!

The Ark would be a cool playset to have.

hmm kinda dissapointed on the no photos thingie, not much to see though I guess. Yeah, Ill prolly get the ark, not much going on Tf wise for the movie anyhow. Aaaaaaw we'll miss Rumble Frenzy!! darn I hope this one doesnt get scalped.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Bumblebee wasn't the only special guest at this year's Toyfair...

(added in some back-of-packaging picture items from SWTFs & Speed Stars that were in the display)
    (also added into the first post at the end, about the TF3 Preview figure found in America last week - as I'm remembering stuff since the original posting)

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Thanks for that Demonac, I guess we'll just have to wait until they're on shelf to get an idea eh?

Not even a mention?
    I feel your pain man, I'm crossing my fingers for a decent DOTM Soundwave too!

Anyway I know there was no CHUG stuff shown but did Hasbro drop any hints in regards to when the next wave of Generations stuff will hit? Would be nice to get a timeframe on when the likes of Scourge and Wheeljack will arrive, I've held off ordering them because I keep thinking they will arrive soon...

Thanks for the photos griffin.

You have made me at ease... at least no new toys after generations warpath for quite some time. My wallet can breath!

I don't think they can reveal Soundwave at least until BotCon, unless it gets leaked beforehand.

(Copying my reply from TFW2005)

It's possible the secret item is the solicited TakaraTomy Leader class Jet Optimus Prime. But it's a bit unclear what this product actually is. The solicitation (which was reported by one of TFW's sponsors, but we didn't get to see) used a screen capture of Optimus Prime with his Jetfire armour from ROTF... but that wouldn't seem to make much sense given Prime has a new jetpack (that is not the Jetfire parts) in the movie, as seen in the recent trailers

I'd think that this a retool of ROTF Leader Prime (with the new detailing from the updated Prime design) and either Jetfire armour, or the new jetpack and weapons seen in the trailer.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

I was actually more surprised that they didn't have the Voyager Megatron on display, which I wanted to see in person (because I just really don't like the look of it in photos).

The Global fan forums are blowing that 'secret' teaser out of proportion. I said 'big news' not 'big toy'... as in big news for us AUS fans (for a change).
    Unfortunately TFW frontpaged that one section of my Toyfair report, so now more people are speculating what it means, instead of just the dozen or so people who would have looked at a news item that had 'Australia' in the topic title.

I wanted to hype up the local fans here, not enrage the American fans over something that could be anything from a Legends to a Leader toy (and to be honest, doesn't have anything to do with them). The only thing that should have been of concern to American fans is if we had something on display they didn't... which I don't think we did (but I suggested a Mod to check it out anyway).
    And yet, they only focussed on the one thing that doesn't affect them.

They don't understand that we have such a small market, we are less likely to get in the big 'regular' stuff, let alone extra big things... because when we do, TRU price it at $250.

EDIT - it's been fixed up now, with it removed from the TFW frontpage posting.

Griff, were you able to snap any pics of other Hasbro items, such as Marvel?