Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
Just wanted to see who Do you call Frenzy and Rumble as there are valid arguments for both.
As I said the past, like, seventeen times this question was asked:

"Almost all the time, Frenzy is the blue one.

In his first appearance anywhere - in the Marvel comics - Frenzy is blue (well - Nel Yomtov blue, anyway). Frenzy's G1 toy is blue and the toys were designed first. In the Dreamwave and IDW comics Frenzy is blue. In Music Label Transformers Frenzy is blue. In the Japanese cartoon Frenzy is blue.

The only time it could be correct to say that Frenzy is the red one is if you're talking about his half-a-dozen cartoon appearances, a couple of Devils Due G.I. Joe vs. The Transformers comics and his Diamond Select statue. If anyone says he's red in any other situation than those handful of instances, it's incorrect - particularly if they say the red toy is Frenzy, which is dead wrong."

Since I wrote that, Rumble has been the blue Generations toy, but the red United toy while Frenzy is the blue United one. And for some reason, IDW has recently started swapping the colours of Rumble and Frenzy (but since they can't even draw their characters using the same character model from issue to issue, this is perhaps to be expected.)

I still cannot believe the excessive number of people in their thirties who still dogmatically say "Rumble is the blue one" based on a colouring/naming error in the US cartoon. Did people really never look at a toy catalogue or the toys on the shelf?