Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BigW Optimus Prime Display shelving

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    As far as I know, they just get thrown out so just ask the manager if you can have it when the promotion is finished.

Note, they do not flat pack and come on the pallet so it will be hard to get home
    Two of the five stores I tried told me that they either couldn't give them out or they were being destroyed... bastards just want to keep it for themselves.

As for them not being flat-packed... hmmm, sounds like a challenge then. I might have to cut it up myself and re-tape it together at home.
    This might put off some people though.

Iwould strap it on the back of a ute or trailer if it can't be flat packed. The one in Ballarat could be flown home... It's got plenty of jetwings on top of it's roof

Official word back from BigW Head-office, is that it is a general rule to not give out store displays to customers, but it is up to the discretion of the store managers.

If you'd like Griffin, I'd be happy to put forward a request to my local store? - May be interesting trying to post it though...

Since I got my name at two stores, I should be getting at least one out of it.

Ah good, well I hope so dude but if something goes a foul - feel free to let us know.