Thread: Submissions, corrections, suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'll have a look at it. There's not a lot I can do with that, while trying to keep it as small as possible... When it blows out due to a heap of product being release in close succession, I try to condense as much as possible, hoping that it doesn't get too confusing.
    I'd prefer to have it spaced out more, but that would just pad out the header too much.
    I was thinking of reducing the amount of time each new sighting is listed, but we just get too many people asking if something is out instead of just looking themselves in the checklist or the sightings section.

Loving the lists Griffin, already using it to jog my memory of BW figures I have so I can make up a want list.

I'm hoping they are useful. I think tfwiki would have most of this info anyway, but this "on site" archive might make it easier for members here to use and refer to in topics. And I want to be sure that if anything happens to me or my own copies, this info isn't lost/wasted.

Just wanted to say top work with the resource lists Griffin, especially with the Beast Wars (A mad trip down memory lane ) and the online stores lists.

I'm aiming to generate lists of the more Frequently Asked Questions, like stores and guides... so that members and guests don't have to waste time searching topics and sections of the board.
    And it should make it easier for members to answer those questions when asked, by just pointing to a single topic or this section.

Regarding the Rescue Bots listing...

I saw the "Bumblebee's Rescue Garage" at Target a few weeks ago so that's definitely out here.

Target has the Basics for $14 if you wanted to list AU prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Regarding the Rescue Bots listing...

I saw the "Bumblebee's Rescue Garage" at Target a few weeks ago so that's definitely out here.

Target has the Basics for $14 if you wanted to list AU prices.
    Oops, I put the 'HERE' next to the wrong playset.
    Fixed it now.
    I'll add in AU$ prices eventually, probably when I update it with all the remaining product pics.