Thread: Product update from Hasbro AUS

Default Product update from Hasbro AUS

I sent two emails this week to Hasbro about upcoming product. Below is the one that asked about 3 unrelated items... while the other email asked if we were getting some upcoming DotM US Store Exclusives (no reply to it yet).

25th Anniversary Unicron – No Plans
    http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/excl2011a33.jpg

DotM Optimus Prime Cyber Blaster – Myer from September 2011
    http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/rp11.jpg

Also, are we likely to ever get anymore Marvel Transformers Crossover toys in Australia, or has that series been indefinitely suspended due to lack of Retailer interest? No Plans
    Thanks to Hasbro for the speedy answers on this query, the Rescue Bots query and the Prime Cartoon query. (not bad... 3 out of 4 answered this time)

Damn..... news of Unicron going to Costco Canada had me hoping he would show in our Costcos

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Damn..... news of Unicron going to Costco Canada had me hoping he would show in our Costcos
    would the costco here actually run ordering through hasbro australia or would it aquire stock form elsewhere and bring it in??
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I too share in your disappointment but...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    would the costco here actually run ordering through hasbro australia or would it aquire stock form elsewhere and bring it in??
    ...But this is a very good question, I wonder how/who we could appraoch to possibly get an answer on this one?

- Hopefully Hasbro HK will be stocking the Unicron's though as we'll be able to pick them up from our Asiatic neighbours pretty easily that way.

Again, thanks Griffin for asking these questions and Hasbro AU actually; For me, a little bit of faith has been restored in our local branch as of late.

Well he is available now for shipping from Amazon.com and for some strange reason, it allows you to ship it internationally. Evidently some manufacters won't let Amazon sell (eg Bandai), but on this particular item Amazon will.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!