Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: September doobiewhackers

Recieved this about a week ago but just got it back from framing so now i can show it off

Transformers the movie Model Cell of Ingestor / Unicron

Basically Model cels are used by the animators to know how a character is supposed to be drawn.Each animator would receive a model cel of all the characters in a series.Sometimes there are more than one model cel for a character. In the transformers case there were usually at least two model cels per character. One cel showing that characters robot form and the other showing there transformed mode.

Best for me is that this is the non approved cell since hes called Ingestor and the colors differ form how he looking in the movie. Mainly the legs are all orange insted of grey, same with the head

that is supremely cool
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

thats pretty awesome rampagesss!

if i were you... i'd be mighty happy

janda

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Recieved this about a week ago but just got it back from framing so now i can show it off

Nice! How much did that cost you?

Extremely jealous of the cell rampagesss It would look great next to all my other wall hangings
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Kre-o Ratchet and Prowl arrived from Amazon last night, $45 shipped for the both of them.

More or less two for the price of one in AU$. Boxes are huge!
    we can order these from amazon? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post

*snip*

Basically Model cels are used by the animators to know how a character is supposed to be drawn.Each animator would receive a model cel of all the characters in a series.Sometimes there are more than one model cel for a character. In the transformers case there were usually at least two model cels per character. One cel showing that characters robot form and the other showing there transformed mode.

Best for me is that this is the non approved cell since hes called Ingestor and the colors differ form how he looking in the movie. Mainly the legs are all orange insted of grey, same with the head

Congratulations Rampagesss, that is one hell of a unique acquisition - You own history dude!

That is a true collectible piece you got yourself Rampagess, glad to see it taken care of with that nice frame.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    we can order these from amazon? O_O
    I'm not smart enough to rort the system, so yes, yes we can. Didnt check the larger sets, but the smaller ones ship here no problem.

And I lied my total cost was $45, that included a DVD, they only cost me about $35, with the shipping for both sets and a DVD, was $12. Makes them even more value.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    that is supremely cool
    Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    thats pretty awesome rampagesss!

if i were you... i'd be mighty happy

janda
    Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Nice! How much did that cost you?
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Extremely jealous of the cell rampagesss It would look great next to all my other wall hangings
    Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

*snip*

Congratulations Rampagesss, that is one hell of a unique acquisition - You own history dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    That is a true collectible piece you got yourself Rampagess, glad to see it taken care of with that nice frame.
    Thanks everyone I absolutely love having this Model cell of Unicron. Hes one of my favorite characters and i have all the toys mass produced (Except the lucky draw) Its even better to me since hes called Ingestor and has the non-approved color scheme. As for price let just say it cost a crap load and will be one of my only acquisitions for the month. The frame alone cost $150 because of the double matting and UV glass.
    But it was all worth it, still can't believe i have it Now i just have to track down the planet mode cel

Micron Legend Shockwave from Hero Gangu Osaka.
    No pics 'cos I got him as motivation for no drinking for the week while I got over this flu I picked up and the meds are really sleepy-makey so no energy.
    Yay I beat alcoholism for a week...!