Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: September doobiewhackers

No problems at all - Congratulations Arcee , out of curiosity have you bought a Revoltech figure before?
    What are your thoughts on his poseability and paint apps compared to the 'Stock' photography?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    No problems at all - Congratulations Arcee , out of curiosity have you bought a Revoltech figure before?
    What are your thoughts on his poseability and paint apps compared to the 'Stock' photography?
    I've got a better question for you Hursti.
    Have YOU ever bought a revoltech before? :P

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    I've got a better question for you Hursti.
    Have YOU ever bought a revoltech before? :P
    Yes indeed, I has 6.
    I've got:
    • Gurren & Lagann
    • Neo Getter 1
    • Getter Dragon
    • Getter Go
    • Valkyrie VF-1J
    • Giant Robo GR-2

Compared to the Revoltech TFs, they're a little more slender but have far more accessories.
    That is, compared to the original Revoltech TF releases, this DOTM Prime has quite a few actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Yes I have a Revoltech Ultra Magnus...but that's all what I've had before this one. And I actually regretted a bit on the Ultra Magnus, not because it's not good, just because of my own personal "perfect Ultra Magnus complex" lol...

To be honest at first sight I was kinda let down a bit as it's much smaller than I thought (or maybe it's just me, or my ruler). And it's definitely not that much detailed as you would have imagined based on the preview photos.

I've been playing with it for a good two hours now and began to like it more. It is still a fairly detailed figure, decent paint; poseability -- hard to say because somehow the one I've got has his left leg slightly longer than his right leg so the balancing is a bit tricky as it turns out. The joints felt not as tight as my Ultra Magnus. But then again I'm not sure if it's just mine or it's a line issue.

All in one, I think it's more an eye candy for it's paint and movie accuracy.

But oh yeah, the accessory pack definitely is value adding. The hands and weapons, that'll give you so much more to pose.

a nice package arrived today full of G1 Goodies

Mirage with Canadian Packaging
    Iguanus
    Bugly
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    a nice package arrived today full of G1 Goodies
    >snip<

Mirage with Canadian Packaging
    Iguanus
    Bugly
    perfect for that new kitchen benchtop...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

received united bumblebee today who will be transformed into goldbug! *shiny*

Decepticon Guest

Recieved my ladybird books, Hatchet, Whirl and Tailpipe today!!
    Last edited by Decepticon; 3rd September 2012 at 10:44 AM.

bowspearer Guest

Had my SDCC Kreo Prime turn up yesterday.

Bought my first Kreo in the form of Prowl today. Wasn't 100% convinced by the bot mode so I made quite a few changes, starting by raising the shoulders, beefing up the mid section, putting the windshield on his back etc. Going to try and sit the wheels currently on his forearms closer to his shoulders for even more cartoon accuracy. Also might try to twist the red stripe I've got on his back horizontally to resemble his roof siren. Kreo ****ing rocks!