Thread: JP Megatron 2-pack images

Default JP Megatron 2-pack images

The upcoming Optimus and Megatron "Chronicle" 2-packs in Japan has the Gen1 and DotM versions of that leader packed together, and we get to see how the DotM Megatron looks like up close in pics here.

It's like the TF1 Premium editions, with a lot of nice paint details and metallic looking plastic.

In his Alt mode he looks absolutely stunning , but where do those added paint apps go when he's in Bot mode?

I mean sure, there are a couple of minor highlights but now he looks like a mass of 1 colour... Am I alone in thinking this?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see the back of the Hasbro Grey™ but at least it aided in breaking the main Green/Brown colour up.

Still, that Alt mode is truly beautiful, I'd like to see that in a Leader Class scale though...

The G1 Megatron in the set has the seldom used non-extension leg plates. If only the inner legs were blue then it would be an exact replica of the Microman P-38. I was so hoping for this set based on the (inaccurate) preview pics.

Having just seen the Official Hasbro images for the DOTM Voyager Megatron, it has rendered my above comment invalid and me confused...
    The 'In-Hand' pics of the figure seem to be void of any extra paint apps on the Bot mode chest, abdomen and thighs whereas this is clearly not the case with the Official pics - Weird...

I quite like the remolding on Prime's trailer and paint apps to match the DOTM trailer.

Either 2 pack doesn't interest me but they look pretty nice.