Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7172223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: October Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    A bit late to post but I got what is to become Goldbug on Monday:

A thanks to Sarquiss for the figure
    These United little friends are becoming more and more difficult to find at reasonal prices.

Congrats Kup on the shiny gold!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sweet haul Hursty!! erm, now youd be looking for a Quake turret I presume, Ill keep and eye out for yah .heheheh
    Cheers Liege, Indeed I am man and I appreciate you keeping an eye out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthprimus View Post
    Picked up a few nice things this last couple weeks, Armageddon purchases, and phat birthday loot from the wife. Pretty happy with my MS juggernaut and BD green arrow, both excellent figures. got a GT-01R G1 ratchet upgrade. what a piece of junk , its face wasn't aligned properly and his robot visor fell off.Got a complete g1 scattershot with minty sixshot and quickswitch, the not-MP seeker coneheads and some random beastwars stuff.
    Bloody hell, that is quite the haul there Darth!, Congratulations.
    So many sweet acquisitions there but I am most jealous of that Sixshot!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    I managed to get this guy from a flea market this morning...

*snip*
    Oh Wow! - that is a lucky find indeed!
    Congratulations AP, he's a cool figure with great characterisation in the LSOTW comics but to find him so complete at a flea market!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    IDW's becoming a very competitive rival of TakTom in fighting for my tiny disposable income and I think it'll beat all the toys, very soon.

Classic UK Collection Volume 1:

*snip*

Also picked this up at Minotaur. There's one left when I left.

*snip*
    Congratulations Arcee, glad to see you've picked up the TPB of G1 Marvel Reprints as it's cool that you're willing to delve into the old stuff; as someone who's recently done the same, I can say you'll definitely see the differences between them and the cartoon and which one is Superior.
    I've still got to pick myself up a set of Transformers Monopoly, not that I'm in a major rush though as it's never as fun playing it without having Deceptic_Optic and 1AZRAEL1 there to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    this is my october haul so far.i'm just waiting on 3 targetmasters from the uk and another large group of movie toys.
    Good lord Irondude!
    That is yet again a serious haul man, well done and congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just arrived thanks to Geigerrock

Encore Sky Lynx

*snip*
    Yet another member to add to the battalion?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Some more hauls over the last week or so.

*snip*

- Resold all of these back to the community as the seller wouldn't spilt.

*snip*

- Part of a trade I worked out (my old crap for new stuff)
    Good to see you're still managing to make some acquisitions Zippo, Botcon stuff no less!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Here's my contribution for today
    Universe Constructicons, War Within Grimlock and Classics 2.0 Starscream (FINALLY!!!!) Courtesy of my brother/ someone off TFW2005

*snip*

My second set of constructicons was so I could do this (I'm going to have to play around with trying to pose him.

*snip*
    Whoa! - Yet another haul!
    Congratulations man, man the Energon combiners were an ugly mob weren't they?, good find with that Classicsverse Starscream and how does Grimlock hold up under his own weight? - Titanium Soundwave isn't so good...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    first of two parcels arrived from my eBaying

*snip*

MISB Machine wars Optimus
    MIB Actionmaster Optimus Prime.

the AM prime bax is in great shape and the toy is still all snuggled up in its original packaging
    *snip*
    Oh man Sharky, wow are those in great nic considering the price you paid for them - You struck gold there man!
    I remember seeing the Machine Wars Prime on shelf, back in the day, in an independent Moss Vale toy store and thinking man... $80? - This character never seems to come cheap!
    That Actionmaster Prime you've got there is going to make Azrael quite jealous! , he's been piece-mealing hisown for quite a while now.

My acquisitions today are really more of a kind of 'Re'-acquisition, as they were found at the bottom of my younger Brother's old toy box and I haven't seen these guys in quite some time!

McDonalds Happy Meal - Beat Wars:
    • Manta Ray
    • Scorponok
    • Panther
    • Beetle

I'm also looking to try and get a hold of Rhino, Dinobot and Blackarachnia if anyone is able to help?, it'd be much appreciated.

Cassetterons nearly complete

Attachment 4496
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

found hatchet today at a local coles - very sexy indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Cassetterons nearly complete
    What are those two on the left!?!? I've never seen them before.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    found hatchet today at a local coles - very sexy indeed.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Oh man Sharky, wow are those in great nic considering the price you paid for them - You struck gold there man!
    I remember seeing the Machine Wars Prime on shelf, back in the day, in an independent Moss Vale toy store and thinking man... $80? - This character never seems to come cheap!
    That Actionmaster Prime you've got there is going to make Azrael quite jealous! , he's been piece-mealing hisown for quite a while now.

My acquisitions today are really more of a kind of 'Re'-acquisition, as they were found at the bottom of my younger Brother's old toy box and I haven't seen these guys in quite some time!

McDonalds Happy Meal - Beat Wars:
    • Manta Ray
    • Scorponok
    • Panther
    • Beetle

I'm also looking to try and get a hold of Rhino, Dinobot and Blackarachnia if anyone is able to help?, it'd be much appreciated.
    i know i had a good look at the AM Prime tonight and he is in amazing condition tight zero wear its like it came fresh out of the box.... i am really impressed with this piece and the price makes it perhaps one of my best purchases ever...

i know i have a spare rhino and dinobot maccas toy around in one of my many boxes. i will post them out when they become unpacked in the next month or so...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i know i had a good look at the AM Prime tonight and he is in amazing condition tight zero wear its like it came fresh out of the box.... i am really impressed with this piece and the price makes it perhaps one of my best purchases ever...
    That's awesome man, I've felt for a while now that there were no more 'insane wins' to be had left on eBay, good to see that you've proven that theory wrong.

i know i have a spare rhino and dinobot maccas toy around in one of my many boxes. i will post them out when they become unpacked in the next month or so...
    Oh man, you're a *Beeping* Champion!
    Thank you so very much.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    What are those two on the left!?!? I've never seen them before.
    KO dino cassettrons see here UMgl

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...380#post272380
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My haul for this week:

Heinlad - His better than I thought (specifically articulation wise), though his chest is little big due to the clock gimmick.

Survive vs Killerpunch - Took me awhile to get this. Definetly one of the harder pieces to come by now. Killerpunch is awesome. His box photos have different looking spikes though Although Survive is more of a bonus, he has an awesome paintjob. Much, much better than polar claw.

Telemocha Rhinox - Love his paintjob and the figure. I thought he was going to be a crappy figure, but exceeded my expectations.

Causality 3, 4, 5 - Have not had much time with them yet, but Fansproject just keep getting better and better.

Maiden Japan Junkion Upgrade - All I can say is finally! Understandably, this took months to complete with all the other similtaneous orders. It is a really great set. I love it!! Did anyone else get theirs yet? I only ordered a single set....

Not pictured: Classics Rodimus, Starscream, Generations Thrust and Animated Blurr (never knew the arm articulation was so poor) from Penrith swap meet.

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    *snip*

My haul for this week:

Heinlad - His better than I thought (specifically articulation wise), though his chest is little big due to the clock gimmick.

Survive vs Killerpunch - Took me awhile to get this. Definetly one of the harder pieces to come by now. Killerpunch is awesome. His box photos have different looking spikes though Although Survive is more of a bonus, he has an awesome paintjob. Much, much better than polar claw.

Telemocha Rhinox - Love his paintjob and the figure. I thought he was going to be a crappy figure, but exceeded my expectations.

Causality 3, 4, 5 - Have not had much time with them yet, but Fansproject just keep getting better and better.

Maiden Japan Junkion Upgrade - All I can say is finally! Understandably, this took months to complete with all the other similtaneous orders. It is a really great set. I love it!! Did anyone else get theirs yet? I only ordered a single set....

Not pictured: Classics Rodimus, Starscream, Generations Thrust and Animated Blurr (never knew the arm articulation was so poor) from Penrith swap meet.
    That is one mighty impressive haul there King Atlas and I'm am extremely jealous of your Survive vs. Killerpunch acquisition!; that pair are so bloody hard to come by at an affordable price be it individually or in the 2-pack!
    Heinlad is also an extremely cool figure, I love that Robotic Alien Space Tenuki!

How cool are the Not-Insecticons eh? - I completely agree with you on your comments about Fansproject; I can't wait to see that upcoming 'Heartmaster'.
    You'll have to take some photos of Rhinox, Survive and Killerpunch out of their boxes man, I'd be very interested in seeing them.