see here for pics

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=1251

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Got my first TF decoy today and a couple of other G1 goodies

see here for pics

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=1251
    Nice Decoy
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

These guys came in yesterday and today

Mighty Muggs Starscream, MOSC BW Stinkbomb and Premium Movie1 Barricade

I love Stinkbomb since he's the original mold use for RID Gas Skunk with gold chrome. It's also pretty cool because I don't actually own any of the RID comic relief team

big update,
    I've been pretty busy, and haven't updated this in a bit, so there are a couple stragglers from last month. I can't even remember if I've posted any of this up, if I'm repeating myself, please excuse the double up.

first up:

from canofwhoopass_87

immaculate and complete. really nice, takes up sooo much space though.

a combination of haul from eBay and TFW2005's HighPrime.

The centrepiece of which is:

the disc on the front is a magnet, perfect for the fridge except I need it to hold the box together.

And Finally my second box from Botcon comes home and is opened up!!
    My sister brought it back from the states for me as her second piece of luggage, luckily I put the polycarbonate panels in as the box suffered quite a beating. the Predaking box is a bit dinged but all the figures are OK.

So when I say, i'm low on funds at the moment, and can't afford any more stuff for a bit, this is why.

some things I'm going to have to move on as well so keep an eye on the sales thread over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    These guys came in yesterday and today

*snip*

Mighty Muggs Starscream, MOSC BW Stinkbomb and Premium Movie1 Barricade

I love Stinkbomb since he's the original mold use for RID Gas Skunk with gold chrome. It's also pretty cool because I don't actually own any of the RID comic relief team
    Ooh! - Congratulations on the MOSC Stinkbomb AP, glad to see another BW acquisition; is he to remain on card?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    big update,
    I've been pretty busy, and haven't updated this in a bit, so there are a couple stragglers from last month. I can't even remember if I've posted any of this up, if I'm repeating myself, please excuse the double up.

first up:

from canofwhoopass_87

*snip* immaculate and complete. really nice, takes up sooo much space though.

a combination of haul from eBay and TFW2005's HighPrime.

*snip*

The centrepiece of which is:

*snip*

the disc on the front is a magnet, perfect for the fridge except I need it to hold the box together.

*snip*

And Finally my second box from Botcon comes home and is opened up!!
    My sister brought it back from the states for me as her second piece of luggage, luckily I put the polycarbonate panels in as the box suffered quite a beating. the Predaking box is a bit dinged but all the figures are OK.
    *snip*

So when I say, i'm low on funds at the moment, and can't afford any more stuff for a bit, this is why.

some things I'm going to have to move on as well so keep an eye on the sales thread over the next few weeks.
    Holy crap dude! - that is one nice haul but jewel would have to be... Animated Soundwave, No ; It's for sure that stunning giant Scorpion!
    He is indeed big but he is awesome huh? , what are your thoughts on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ooh! - Congratulations on the MOSC Stinkbomb AP, glad to see another BW acquisition; is he to remain on card?
    I think he'll stay on card atm. He's now my second oldest MISB/MOSC figure. Copyright 1999, that doesn't seem like that long ago. *Thinks back to 1999 then back to 2011*

I might open him one day

I'm hoping another BW acquisition might be soon. I do like Verno's VHS repaint Razorclaw. Everytime I open that thread of his I consider him *rolls eyes*

I think he'll stay on card atm. He's now my second oldest MISB/MOSC figure. Copyright 1999, that doesn't seem like that long ago. *Thinks back to 1999 then back to 2011*

I might open him one day
    Ah ok, so he's your 2nd oldest is he?; I'm on the fence with my Euro TM Spittor myself as he is my oldest MOSC figure, hell, he's my only one for that matter.
    If we do though, we'll have to make sure to take pics of the process and whack them in the Vintage Liberation thread.

Ah ok, so he's your 2nd oldest is he?; I'm on the fence with my Euro TM Spittor myself as he is my oldest MOSC figure, hell, he's my only one for that matter.
    If we do though, we'll have to make sure to take pics of the process and whack them in the Vintage Liberation thread.
    I love that Spittor of yours. I might have to track one down myself. Well if Stinkbomb gets liberated, there will DEFINATELY be pictures in that thread. Since last time I posted up opening a 10yo toy I got told off for it now being vintage enough

My oldest MISB toy is a G1/ "G1.5" Rotorstorm

I love that Spittor of yours. I might have to track one down myself. Well if Stinkbomb gets liberated, there will DEFINATELY be pictures in that thread. Since last time I posted up opening a 10yo toy I got told off for it now being vintage enough
    Pfft, purists.
    Keep your eye out then dude as they're rare as... Hell, the one I won is only the 2nd or 3rd to be listed on eBay this year *I believe.

My oldest MISB toy is a G1/ "G1.5" Rotorstorm
    Man, that toy is awesome and I admire that you've been able to keep it sealed for so long; I couldn't resist opening that one if I had it.

Holy crap dude! - that is one nice haul but jewel would have to be... Animated Soundwave, No ; It's for sure that stunning giant Scorpion!
    He is indeed big but he is awesome huh? , what are your thoughts on him?
    Scorponok is HUUUGE, as you can see from the pictures his colours are really rich still. I am yet to tranform him into city mode but the robot mode towers adn the scorpion mode is pretty sweet if not a bit chunky. Alll of the joints are ratcheted and strong. the only bug bear I had was getting the visor on, felt like I was going to break something.

My biggest problem with him is having somewhere to display him properly at the moment. he's too big for the current cabinet set up.

When I get the chance which probably wont be for at least a couple months I'll try and do a review.