Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: WFC2 - Fall of Cybertron game revealed

well the main point is to actually reduce the wear on the laser. but yeah consoles are becoming more like plug and play pcs.

as for a ps3/360 emulator i doubt it'll ever be viable soon enough to care. I just had a look at the ps2 emulators and they're still being worked on...

at the moment, i have seen news of target reducing their 120gb ps3 to clear for $200 (which promptly have sold out) and so I wouldn't be surprised at a similar price this coming xmas sale.

in my opinion its getting very affordable to purchase a ps3 (screw 360) these days. i paid $135 for jetwing prime and much more $$$ for the FP insecticons and the TFC Hercules figures...

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    in my opinion its getting very affordable to purchase a ps3 (screw 360)
    Lol, who cares, they are basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Some you have to, like WFC for example.... 25 mins... Wow.
    I dunno about the PS3, but installing games on the 360 is a totally optional thing. Some Xbox360s don't have hard drives!

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    I dunno about the PS3, but installing games on the 360 is a totally optional thing. Some Xbox360s don't have hard drives!
    A lot of games have optional installs, but for Ps3 owners there wasn't for WFC or DOTM. DOTM's wasn't half as bad a wait as WFC's that's for sure. All PS3s come with harddrives and I think that is the reason why.

Courtesy of Seibertron.com, Activision has just announced that the first Full Reveal Trailer for the upcoming Transformers: Fall of Cybertron game by the awesome team at High Moon Studios, will be debuting at the Spike-TV Video Gaming Awards show on the 10th of December 2011 (The 11th for we here in Aus ).

The Teaser for the full trailer has been posted up (if it hasn't already been mentioned in this topic).
    Looking forward to the full trailer in a nine days time.

I can't wait for FOC! Why are they teasing me like this?! On the plus side I've been playing WFC team deathmatch a lot lately. Nothing beats a shooter where you can transform.

Some new pics (17/01/12) have just been posted over at IGN.com, I've mirrored some lower-res versions here:

Oh man, I can tell that seeker mission is going to be all kinds of awesome just by looking at that one screenshot! Thanks for the update Hursti, do we know when it's due out yet perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Thanks for the update Hursti, do we know when it's due out yet perchance?
    No probs man; no firm date has been announced yet, rest assured I'll make it known when it's announced though.
    (I SO want this game already too )