Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prime Season 2 details (from NYCC) + teaser clip

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I caught up today with the end of Season 2 .. so now I can read
    Exciting times and thankfully the shows not canceled.
    Eh? - Up to the end of Season 2?

Er, Season 1.. Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Er, Season 1.. Typo
    Hehe, lol, no probs man - I just thought you might be holding out on us or something.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Spoiler warnings or hidden text in news posts are redundant and ruin the look of the news posts. It's in the news section, and just about every news topic is a spoiler, so people intentionally clicking on a topic title are expecting news/spoilers.
    I even went to the trouble of pointing out the obvious, by reminding people in the second paragraph that this could spoil those yet to watch Season 1 (since I made sure the title mentions Season 2).

We don't have spoilers in topic titles, because they can be seen on the main tables... but if someone chooses to read the article, they want to read the news (not just see a link, or a big empty space, or even hidden text). If they are worried about spoilers, they won't click on the topic title, because what else can they read in the article aside from information that are deemed spoilers?

Outside the news sections, it is different - spoilers in the body of a post should be forewarned (in the post or topic title) and/or hidden (by making the text white).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Okey doke, that's a solidly fair point.
    I guess I've just been trying to avoid temptation over the past week with information about the last episode of Season 1 being posted all over the place internationally and Singapore apparently airing it earlier than the U.S., probably me being overly cautious as normal - I just hope others are able to avoid temptation and enjoy the surprises without spoiling it for themselves or by others.
    Phew, I stopped reading that paragraph at the top and closed the window a couple days ago. that was close.
    I've just watched episode 26, and I am yet to pick my jaw up off the floor.
    Wow, I am enjoying this a lot more than I expected to, like you hursti can't wait for next season. And like Orionpax1 said, you really should watch it in High def if you can.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)