Just had a lot of vintage Armada figures arrive from them (Cyclonus, Hot Shot, Red Alert and Smokescreen) and I'm honestly less than thrilled; perhaps its my own fault for dealing with them again after deciding I wouldn't a while back.

The figures were all advertised as complete and with minimal paint wear and from what I could see they were. I say "from what I could see" because the figures absolutely stank of cigarette smoke and I have a dust allergy which has caused me to have a physiological reaction to cigarette smoke. As a result I had to act fast and quickly put them in a box covered in paper towels which were soaked in Glenn 20 to try and get the second hand smoke out of them.

Yes people have a right to smoke if they so choose to, however at the same time, I have a right to know whether something I am buying has been in a smoker's home and surely, when TF Source buys something from a smoker and it arrives to them clearly smelling of cigarette smoke, they have a responsibility to state that in the item description.

It's simply not good enough.