Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TFPrime Wave 0 (First Edition) out in HK

Default TFPrime Wave 0 (First Edition) out in HK

The First Edition wave (Wave 0) of the new Prime toys have had a release in HK yesterday, a month before they were scheduled to be released.

And the interesting bit of info is that Dlx Cliffjumper has been brought forward from Wave 1 (which wasn't meant to be released until March).

I'll have to find out if any other figures have been brought forward to Wave 0.

I have asked Hasbro Australia TWICE in the last month if & when we are getting the First Edition figures here, but I'm still yet to get a reply (I only send them about 10 emails per year, so maybe I've reached my limit for this year).

Could members here please send an email to Hasbro Australia asking when we are getting the First Edition & Wave 1 Prime toys... and if possible, the expected figures (in case we need to import some items, so that we aren't waiting out for something that we aren't getting anyway).
    If they send you a reply, post it here or in the AUS news section.

Maybe if they get more local people asking these questions, they might actually reply. And if it works, I might do it more often, just to be sure I can get you guys the AUSTRALIAN info that I want to be featuring on this AUSTRALIAN fansite.

I noticed that DVD in the 2-pack with Optimus & Megatron, has Episode 6 on it... possibly because the first 5 episodes are being released at the same time in America.
    Not sure why they are calling it the 'Series Premiere' though, as that would be Episode 1.

Oh, and I also noticed that the Optimus in the 2-pack is almost identical to the SDCC preview edition, with just the windows on the chest being blue instead of grey (for anyone wondering if it is worthy buying both). There might be other minor differences in the truck mode, but I didn't see any pics of that yet.

An aussie member of TFW2005 posted this:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ml#post6795695
    I sent an email to Hasbro Australia asking when the Prime toys would be released, and they said it was planned for a March release. Here's the email in its entirety:

"Hi -,

Thank you for your email.

There are plans to release the Transformers Prime toy line including the Deluxes, Voyagers & Entertainment Pack early next year, around March.

Regards"
    Totally sucks if true, but I'll most likely be shopping online entirely from now on anyway. No more of my monies for Hasbro Australia!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Oh, and I also noticed that the Optimus in the 2-pack is almost identical to the SDCC preview edition, with just the windows on the chest being blue instead of grey (for anyone wondering if it is worthy buying both). There might be other minor differences in the truck mode, but I didn't see any pics of that yet.
    I think the 2-pack version also has the head crest painted silver?

wow, march, that is terrible i guess we can guess we wont get "first edition" figures...

while it sux i am kind of not suprised considering the movie stuff has barley been updated...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Hmm...
    Well, if nothing takes my interest at the upcoming Parra Fair I know what I'll be ordering next from RobotKingdom.

Wheelie says:
    "Don't wait for Brick 'n' Mortar Price and Supply, Shop Online for the Smart and Cheap Buy!"

Sooooo... did anyone here end up emailing Hasbro? Even if it is true that we aren't getting the Prime toys until March, we at least need to know what we are getting... like, are we getting all of Wave 0 (First Edition figures) with Wave 1 in March, or will Wave 1 be delayed until a few months after Wave 0?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If they send you a reply, post it here or in the AUS news section.
    I sent an email to Hasbro AUS regarding this yesterday and got the following response this morning:

"The animated series and toys have already sold in the US but not in Australia.

For Australian consumers, the series is airing on cartoon network with a sneak peak double episode on November 6, before the series begins on November 14.

In March, Cartoon Network will re-run the series again.

Our toy range will coincide with this re-run and hit shelves March 2012. Unfortunately, I do not have any further information on whether Australia will receive the full range of product."

So it looks like next year end of first quarter...

Thanks for that.

It's rather annoying that they answer other people, but ignore the admin of this site. You'd think they'd prefer to have to answer one person, instead of taking up more time answering several people (which is what will need to happen if I can't get any info from them).

I'll put up a copy of your post in the AUS news section.

Some picture galleries of Bumblebee, Arcee & Starscream.

is there any real differences besides the "First Edition" on the packaging that we know of??
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy