Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: February Finds

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    How long did it take for your order from Reprolabels to arrive TJP?
    (+Hursticon)
    aprox.14-17 days! (Sorry),i call them Reprolabels ,they are from tfkingdom.com(or via ebay),free postage...(are these the same or should i re-title?!)
    (*last months flywheels sticker sheet is from reprolabels and took around the same delivery time)
    hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    17 days!
    Sounds spot on to me, they've always arrived in exactly a fortnight or a little less for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Second time in two days I've seen Aussie collectors complaining about Grapple and co (Strafe, Lugnut, etc), on different boards.

I can still grab multiples of any of them, for $30 each, at a local Toyworld.

They were packed full on the shelf, and the overhead bin/top shelf thingie was ceiling high of them as well.
    Sydney doesn't have Toyworlds, making it difficult for fans from there to find these "easy to find" toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    DD = This guy!
    Hah! I sure am glad I removed all the mirrors from my tree house a few years ago, my alt and bot modes are heeeeeeedious!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sydney doesn't have Toyworlds, making it difficult for fans from there to find these "easy to find" toys.
    Yeah, that assortment wasn't widely available here (and anywhere that did get it, Grappel always sold out straight away). I only saw Strafe and Nut Convoy maybe once or twice at Target; Grappel was always gone.

I gave up in the end and just purchased a United Grapple from HLJ (and rejoiced that the toy's name is Grapple and not Grappel!). Got Lugnut later on when I was overseas (so it worked out cheaper )... Strafe I just don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    (+Hursticon)
    aprox.14-17 days! (Sorry),i call them Reprolabels ,they are from tfkingdom.com(or via ebay),free postage...(are these the same or should i re-title?!)
    (*last months flywheels sticker sheet is from reprolabels and took around the same delivery time)
    hope that helps!
    thanks it does, Ive never ordered for myself from them so Im trying to gauge from other members experience. All my previous repro stickers were ordered for me , thanks to kup since at those times I didnt have Paypal
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Geez since you want photos

Bought a few items at Mandarake yesterday:

Incomplete Micromaster base C-330 (missing three micromasters and two ramps). Not worried about the micromasters as I should have some spares at the ramps shouldnt be hard to find but everything else is there.

Go-Shooter rings MOSC - a crease on the top of it but thats it. Pretty cheap compared to ebay

The 'Return of Comvoy' Famicon game was bought in HK but I forgot to take a pic of it. Also Parallax TFX-05 was bought in HK too.

The two books Ghost in the Shell SAC visual book - bought the other books after this (SAC2 and SSS) but missed out on the first one as I took my time buying them.

Queens Blade Perfect Visual hardcover book - bought it because I could

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Heh, I remember seeing those Master Braces at Mandarake... had a look, saw the price, then walked away.

Btw, feel free to post any meet pics here if you like (or make your own separate thread if you like, but I don't mind if you hijack the existing Osaka meet thread ) -- always love to see meet piccies

Did you see the G1 Hasbro Grimlock 'Bommander' MISB

No meet up till tomorrow and then its long walkies around Osaka.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Did you see the G1 Hasbro Grimlock 'Bommander' MISB
    I did. But to Mandarake's credit they did have a sticker on the box (and other KO G1 toys) that said 海賊版 (KO); so at least they do negate the deception factor by informing their customers if a toy is fake. I do like how Mandarake puts little stickers on the boxes that tell you various kinds of information about the toy that's not immediately obvious - like whether or not it's loose in box (because they can still often appear MISB), sticker wear, what accessories are missing etc. (^_^)