Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TakaraTomy TF Prime Deluxe and Voyager Arms Microns images

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    It's a Lolly
    Good thing it's out of my reach then.

Here are the latest pics highlighting new paint apps on Ratchet and a closer look at some of the Micron's alt modes. The wait for these is killing me!

Ratchet, Soundwave and Vehicon will be mine

i hate this. why must the takara and hasbro releases be different? i... i need them all.

More images of the first release JP TFPrime toys in the April issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine.
    A fair bit of artwork of the characters too.

And official pics of the first six Microns have now been put up on Takara's website, which have been mirrored here... plus a TV commercial from Japan.

That TV commercial is long but rather cool, as with those Microns - I love how Megatron's is a little Lugnut-esque Gorilla and Prime's is clearly Shockwave!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I love how Megatron's is a little Lugnut-esque Gorilla and Prime's is clearly Shockwave!
    On both accounts, that's exactly what I thought too! A little apey Lugnut Micron, who better to serve Megatron in his time of need? Shockwave and Prime is an odd pairing but damnit don't Takara know how to get us wanting a figure we might otherwise dismiss insantly. RiD Prime alone? Meh...Prime and Shockwave? Like ZOMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    On both accounts, that's exactly what I thought too! A little apey Lugnut Micron, who better to serve Megatron in his time of need? Shockwave and Prime is an odd pairing but damnit don't Takara know how to get us wanting a figure we might otherwise dismiss insantly. RiD Prime alone? Meh...Prime and Shockwave? Like ZOMG.
    The Ape-iness of Lugnut seems to fit with the Decepticons apparently having more Animal-esque based Microns where as the Autobots have more Bot styled ones - It's not making my Prime collecting decisions any easier either, that's for sure.

Most of the Japanese Prime toys are back up for preorder at HLJ (they were 'Order Stop' for a while there). I just ordered and Arms Micron Megatron, Skywarp and Terrorcon Cliffjumper. (I love the Decepticons' animal partners.)