Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Generations Voyager Soundwave/Soundblaster pics

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Looks nice, but being the only Voyager ... just wrong
    Since the new Deluxes are so small, I would guess that new Voyagers might actually look okay with old Deluxes. I love Buzzsaw and Laserbeak.

One quick question . . . . WHY does Soundwave have a seat on his roof? Or is that a switch for a gimmick?

Quote Originally Posted by groovyguy View Post
    One quick question . . . . WHY does Soundwave have a seat on his roof? Or is that a switch for a gimmick?
    that does look a bit odd doesn't it lol
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    that does look a bit odd doesn't it lol
    Quite odd, I expect a third party company will come up with a little Mr. Bean you can put in there LOL

Voyager Soundwave/blaster's alt mode is so laughably bad it's ridiculous. The deluxe is pretty much spot on accurate to the game and this is...Bloated looking and not accurate in the slightest? Has Soundwave spent some time on earth and discovered Cheeseburgers? Maybe he's trying to collect the latest happy meal Prime toys like the rest of us...

Seriously though, this is arguably a waste of time for anyone who isn't a massive fan of Soundwave. Considering how rare it is to see a voyager mold in the first place, one has to ask: Why did they waste the resources on a character who has already been done mighty justice in the form of WFC deluxe Soundwave? And WTF is my TFA deluxe earth mode Wasp. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Seriously though, this is arguably a waste of time for anyone who isn't a massive fan of Soundwave. Considering how rare it is to see a voyager mold in the first place, one has to ask: Why did they waste the resources on a character who has already been done mighty justice in the form of WFC deluxe Soundwave?
    My thoughts exactly. It feels like such a waste of Voyager slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Voyager Soundwave/blaster's alt mode is so laughably bad it's ridiculous. The deluxe is pretty much spot on accurate to the game and this is...Bloated looking and not accurate in the slightest? Has Soundwave spent some time on earth and discovered Cheeseburgers? Maybe he's trying to collect the latest happy meal Prime toys like the rest of us...

Seriously though, this is arguably a waste of time for anyone who isn't a massive fan of Soundwave. Considering how rare it is to see a voyager mold in the first place, one has to ask: Why did they waste the resources on a character who has already been done mighty justice in the form of WFC deluxe Soundwave? And WTF is my TFA deluxe earth mode Wasp. >_>
    It probably is unfortunate that Soundwave had already been done, but I think the designers wouldn't have been allowed to do the cassett-a-cons without a Soundwave to make sense of their alt-modes.
    I think it ended up being a necessary evil for those who are wanting a WFC/FOC Ravage, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Rumble, Frenzy & Ratbat.
    And if they don't interest a person, then yes, Soundwave is a waste... but I guess they also give the alternative option of buying the other "character" Soundblaster, if not wanting a second Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    but I guess they also give the alternative option of buying the other "character" Soundblaster, if not wanting a second Soundwave.
    That's exactly how I'm looking at it.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

its basically a retooled upscale wfc soundwave isnt it?

i like the cassettes being disks, but they destroy soundwaves look. why bother having the rectangular chest we know and love when his whole front chest pulls open to reveal the cavity...

Wow...

I think I might just walk away from this one, clearly I am part of a... well, "minority" just doesn't really seem to convey how small I'm feeling at the moment.

...And that's without my fanboy cap on.