Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Asia exclusive Generations revealed in full - cardback images and new heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    ..I was hoping Megatron would be coloured like this. That could have been pretty nice.
    That works. It could be very cool.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    RobotKingdom is based out of HK and source a lot of their product from Hasbro HK. They'd likely get cheaper prices since they don't need to import to the US and then post back to Aus like BBTS would. They will however put a markup on these because of their exclusivity.
    Fixed...

IF these figures are going to be sold for Botcon or TF collectors club prices then they are all easy passes for me.

Interested in Hotspot, Swerve, and Wheelie. Although the Jazz mold seems wrong for Wheelie. Maybe Cliffjumper, and Springer depending on their heads, strangely I'm only interested in how all the new heads look and if possible stick them on more appropriate molds. Hard to decide until we see the toys themselves rather than cardbacks, which will have photoshopped images anyway.

I want the Cliffjumper just for the head. Then I can put it on my classics Cliff

So far I'm in on Swerve, Springer, Wheelie and Hotspot

I'd still love to see some Generations Targetmaster love or some RID love/ recognition seeing as this year marks the 10th Anniversary of RID airing in the US (I'm sure Goktimus will tell me if I'm wrong).

Quite surprised by the lack of attention to the fact that "Bluestreak" has been reacquired...

Personally I'm really digging Powerdive, Hoist, Sandstorm & Laserbeak and am really hoping RobotKingdom gets a hold of them; Seeing as though they're being released in their backyard.

A lot of them really seem superfluous to me.

Bluestreak was re-acquired a couple years ago, with the first *Hasbro* Bluestreak Transformers toy being the RPMs/Speedstars car in 2010. There is also a Stealthforce Bluestreak and a Bluestreak Kreon as well... but aside from those three and this new Generations toy, the one in 1984 was the only "Bluestreak" toy called "Bluestreak" by Hasbro.
    (I wanted to include a link on the tfwiki, but it seems to be down at the moment.)

Gah, these are all pretty weak. Think I'll pass on all

Dead end alt mode looks really cool. Other than that its all pretty meh