Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Soundwaves Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    what do you think of the new intro?
    sorry late reply, haven't really been ale to listen to it again til now that Im on day off. Yeah, not too big on the new intro, I prefer a more livelier intro kinda like when Im listening to a radio in FM/AM ... the intro just didnt appeal that much to me...

A few comments to add from the 3rd podcast

Gaia Unicron - meh.... I agree the toy is a step down from the awesome toy that was years ago, even Cybertron tank Unicron is better than this.

Hulk - for accessories erm I dunno.... mebbe a spare set of pants hehehhe he keeps ripping them apart anyhow hahahahahah

Custom of the week - That is a very appropriate recolour of the toy. Since the toy suffers from short toy syndrome anyways - just the right size for Optimus Primal... again something Hastak wouldn't come up with now... shame
    Last edited by liegeprime; 26th September 2012 at 04:56 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Exciting news! I am doing an interview with Phil reed on sat about his 3rd party reference book "transforming collections".

If you have a question for Phil please let me know but Friday, and I'll see what I can do
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Exciting news! I am doing an interview with Phil reed on sat about his 3rd party reference book "transforming collections".

If you have a question for Phil please let me know but Friday, and I'll see what I can do
    Is this a book about various collections or a book about third party transformers? that would help me in formulating a question.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Is this a book about various collections or a book about third party transformers? that would help me in formulating a question.
    3rd party
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

OK, so has he tried/recieved an opinion from Hasbro or Takara on 3rd party.
    if so, do they mind the smaller 3rd party material that adds to an existing toy?

Has he previously collaborated with Hasbro or Takara on another book? if so, how does he compare collaborating with the 3rd party companies against collaborating with Takara/Hasbro?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Congrats on scoring an interview dude, looking forward to hearing it!

My question would be:
    • Given your background in Product Development & Marketing; what would be the steps that you'd recommend to a 3rd Party Company if they were to set out on developing their own IPs, that didn't rely on borrowing from already established & trademarked properties?
      Such as creating & building the product's narrative or mythos, and what the best medium would be to convey it to the desired audience/demographic?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congrats on scoring an interview dude, looking forward to hearing it!

My question would be:
    • Given your background in Product Development & Marketing; what would be the steps that you'd recommend to a 3rd Party Company if they were to set out on developing their own IPs, that didn't rely on borrowing from already established & trademarked properties?
      Such as creating & building the product's narrative or mythos, and what the best medium would be to convey it to the desired audience/demographic?
    Good questions, any others?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I would ask - Get 3rd parties to do the Dinobots and Shockwave god dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I would ask - Get 3rd parties to do the Dinobots and Shockwave god dammit!
    lol i don't think that would work nor is it a question lmao!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Megatron Guest

Wait till you get to third ep, much more fun
    Episode 2 was still long, but an improvement and the only thing that annoyed me about it really was the Olympics talk.

Thumbs up on episode 3, it was good fun. Having guests from the boards really livens up the show, and it's nice to be able to place a voice to a username.

Great first podcast Dallas!
    Last edited by Megatron; 28th September 2012 at 09:28 AM.