Thread: Mr. Toys Toyworld Kre-O Sale

Default Mr. Toys Toyworld Kre-O Sale

http://kreotransformers.mrtoys.com.au/

Saw this posted on OzBargain.com

I don't know much about Kre-O or Mr. Toys, but I think they are good prices.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Insanely good prices for some pretty decent figures. If you have any lego loving relatives/friends kids, I'd highly recommend these sets.

Wish there was a Mr Toys in Sydney (looks like this might be for the Queensland stores only). Don't have time to check what the shipping prices are, but if they are decent, certainly worth the money!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Megatron Guest

Better prices than my local Toyworld... too bad no one seems to have the one I'm after on special - Starscream Kr-O set

Target has a policy on matching advertised prices. Not sure if this would count tho, but I think they would be able to verify by phone as they do have physical stores.

These prices should be in (Mr Toys Toyworld) stores as well, if advertised online, but if not, just ask at the store to see if they will match their own website prices (quoting the link to look up).

Target usually only price-matches during their July toy sales... but individual stores can price-match during the rest of the year at their discretion.
    And usually, a store will only price-match physical stores in their area, and since Mr Toys is a group of 20 Toyworlds in SE QLD, stores in other states might refuse to match it.

Regular Toyworlds might have these prices though, if they have stock in their stores. (which still doesn't help Sydney fans)

I know TRU asks a local store to price match.

So there's this sign at my local Target hanging in the toys section that says "TOY PRICE GUARANTEE - If you find an identical toy advertised for less, WE'LL MATCH IT. See lay-by for details".

Not wanting to dispute the authority of the sign, I went down to lay-by to inquire. The guy there told me that they currently are only price-matching toys that are advertised. So I showed him a print-out of the the Mr. Toys online catalog and asked if that was okay to match against, and he said yes, as long as it is an identical item.

In the case of Carlingford Court Target there are only two Bumblebee Kre-Os left anyway.

Just out of curiosity, you guys are aware that this online sale posts/ships Nation-Wide don't you?
    Just had a look at getting a Kreo Ratchet set, via Registered AusPost to my door he'll cost $20.72 in total.

You can also apply Discount & Store Credit Vouchers.
    (Not that anyone outside of SE Queensland is likely to have any of these )

With the recent reveal of GI Joe Kre-O I have decided to pick up some of the Battleship sets to go with it so this sale is great for me and I have already taken advantage of it.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These prices should be in (Mr Toys Toyworld) stores as well, if advertised online, but if not, just ask at the store to see if they will match their own website prices (quoting the link to look up).

Target usually only price-matches during their July toy sales... but individual stores can price-match during the rest of the year at their discretion.
    And usually, a store will only price-match physical stores in their area, and since Mr Toys is a group of 20 Toyworlds in SE QLD, stores in other states might refuse to match it.

Regular Toyworlds might have these prices though, if they have stock in their stores. (which still doesn't help Sydney fans)
    I know Toyworld Carindale has had low prices on them for a while now, well over a month, closer to two.

All sets 10 bucks, except Megatron who is 10, and the large Optimus and Sentinel sets are 30.

Great way to stock up on Kreons.

The only one they haven't had when I was there was the larger Bumblebee set.