Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The newest Transformers fan in the world - Orion Samuel Hopkins!

I was going to say that he looks like a very happy little fella.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

That's one happy little Autobot.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Orion had his first day at the Daycare Center today. His mother had just put his bottles, clothes etc in an old backpack. No way - my boy is going to start off with a backpack to make all the other pre-1 year old's jealous as!

By the way, he looks kinda upset in that pic but he is actually in mid-giggle
    Looked like a "mid-giggle" photo to me dude!
    EASILY the best backpack for sure!

...and if you'd like your kid to have as cool a backpack as Orion's? - I just happen to have one in my sales thread for $5 + Postage!
    (Sorry for the shameless plug Trev, but Orion is clearly going to be a trend setter )

How was his first day?

Brilliant Trev !!!
    These are the threads we all love to see, the forming of the next generation
    My little fella is now watching an episode of G1 each week, he is only 6 months but never too young to start the passion

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Looked like a "mid-giggle" photo to me dude!
    EASILY the best backpack for sure!

...and if you'd like your kid to have as cool a backpack as Orion's? - I just happen to have one in my sales thread for $5 + Postage!
    (Sorry for the shameless plug Trev, but Orion is clearly going to be a trend setter )
    No worries dude

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

How was his first day?
    Not fantastic. Pretty miserable for the most part as it's the first time he's been without one of his parents for any length of time, and apparently he fell over during the day and hit his upper gum which then bled And one the old bats that runs the place thinks he's getting conjunctivitis and was crapping on about how he cant come in if he does. Wanted to turn around and yell 'You let my son bleed from his mouth on his first day, and you are lecturing me about a possible eye infection!?!' But these people are going to be looking after him every Monday from now on so best to stay on their good side.

On the upside he has been even more happy and affectionate than usual all evening as he's so happy getting fussed over by mum and dad

A word of warning as a parent. As soon as he starts going to daycare he will get sick a lot. Both my kids did because so many parents were lying about their kids being sick and sending them to daycare anyway.

But that was at a very bogan centric day care. Our oldest is now in primary school and we switched our youngest to a much better facility a few months ago.

Looking at that photo I would say his in mid-giggle... or just farted. Farts are funny
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

From everyone I know who's had a child in daycare, those facilities are where the Human race will build it's global immune system. or the mega strain of something will mutate from and wipe us out.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    From everyone I know who's had a child in daycare, those facilities are where the Human race will build it's global immune system. or the mega strain of something will mutate from and wipe us out.
    As someone who has never even had the chicken-pox, this concerns me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    A word of warning as a parent. As soon as he starts going to daycare he will get sick a lot. Both my kids did because so many parents were lying about their kids being sick and sending them to daycare anyway.

But that was at a very bogan centric day care. Our oldest is now in primary school and we switched our youngest to a much better facility a few months ago.

Looking at that photo I would say his in mid-giggle... or just farted. Farts are funny
    My wife used to teach in the Campbeltown area and the parents there used to bring the kids in in the morning, obviously very sick. My wife would tell them that the kid cannot be at school that sick and the parent needed to take them home. The parent would then leave and my wife would have to follow them because they would try to take the kid to the office and drop them off there. Once she chased the parent calling after them and the parent pretended to be talking on her phone and actually ran to her car to get away.

Keep in mind these aren't parents that work so have no-one else to look after their kids, these a parents that are unemployed going home so they can drink beer and watch TV
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain