Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Ozformer Awards winners

Nice work again Paulbot, really enjoy reading the results, and the best thing is there are no spoilers, unlike the JJJ hottest 100!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Thanks for the votes

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Thanks for the votes
    Well you did kind of blitz it by a mile IMO. (not dissing anyone though-still some VERY nice work)

Given the sheer number of (awesome) customs Snaketales did over the last year, I did consider giving him his own category.

It was pretty close though between all the nominees in that category. Lots of love going around.

An absolutely stunning job yet again Paul, I tip my hat sir.

A massive congratulations to Griffin, Snakey, Deceptic & Kal_El - You guys all do amazing jobs at contributing to the local community IMO, especially Griffin seeing as though you bloody-well maintain the place dude!

I'd also like to thank everyone for their kind comments & votes for myself ; it's very humbling and gratifying to know that one is appreciated - it's nice to know that I must be doing something right.

Congrats to everyone else who received honourable mentions, especially Soundwave who is finally being recognised for his unwavering efforts & dedication to the Decepticon cause.
    (As well as the wanton destruction of many a wallet )

Thanks again Paulbot, great effort, with great results.

with regard to the Creative works questions, that was one of the hardest choices in the whole questionaire for me, there is so much good creative work happening on here at the moment, and it's so varied. how do you compare photography against customizing, or costume design/manufacture. as indicated by paulbots note that it was very close across the board, there is some excellent creativity here.

well done.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatron Guest

I want to give a special congrats to Bidoofdude for getting an honorable mention (a runner up, Ozformer Member of the Year)! That is awesome dude and who knows, you may yet take out the main prize for this year.

Congrats to everyone else who got a mention, as well.

Also to what UM said above, seconded!

Thanks Megatron. I personally voted for you because you too have contributed greatly to OTCA and your love of Megatron.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Thanks Megatron. I personally voted for you because you too have contributed greatly to OTCA and your love of Megatron.
    You're welcome. That really means a lot to me. I joined OTCA mainly because I wanted to share my love of Transformers and connect with other fans. You've really helped with that, so thanks.

Interesting... i still think the best Japanese masterpiece is the first Optimus but that's just my opinion