Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Class METROPLEX

Will I still may import mine. But if I can get another one local for $150 or less. I might get another for my will be 6 year old son for X Mas. He really would love a giant Bot playset like Metroplex.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Will I still may import mine. But if I can get another one local for $150 or less. I might get another for my will be 6 year old son for X Mas. He really would love a giant Bot playset like Metroplex.
    Locally looks like the way to go. To get it shipped from RK for instance it'll cost $203.95 USD, shipping alone is $73 USD or $223 AUD (PayPal) total.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Some in hand images and a rundown via TFW2005 member Cheriks.
    He looks really poorly put into that box. And the box itself looks like it has no reinforcement. And to top it off more stickers, I hate stickers -- I'll take two!

...yeah, not impressed with the sticker thing. At least w/ Encore Fortress Maximus it was done because it's a reproduction of a 25 year old toy -- having stickers makes it more accurate to the original figure. What's Gen. Metroplex's excuse? (especially given its sure to be hefty price point) (O_o)

Well, well well. That looks interesting all right. Still think it's a shame that they haven't improved the modes all that much given the advance in technologuy available today. I still think G1's city mode looks nicer than Gen's city mode.

So I found this figure is retailing for $179 on Amazon. If we get it here and Myer sells it for $190. Certainly better, as I don't think shipping for the toy will be cheap considering how bulky it is.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Stickers are probably just a necessary evil, allowing them to keep the cost of the toy down with minimal paint apps, but still giving people the option of having all the extra "paint" detailing that a toy this big needs to prevent it looking like a big boring white toy.

And via Hisashi Yuki's twitpic, here's an image of TT's Metroplex

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    And via Hisashi Yuki's twitpic, here's an image of TT's Metroplex
    My oh my
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    My oh my
    Couldn't have put it better - Makes me very glad that I preordered the Takara version, discounted to $150 at that! , as the little details they've picked out goes a long way in rectifying Hasbro's 'White Wash' - Cannot wait!