Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 49596465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Titan Class METROPLEX

Been playing with mine today and his soundbyte seems to be cut off at the end of his sentence, does anyone else have this problem and how many soundbytes does he have?

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Been playing with mine today and his soundbyte seems to be cut off at the end of his sentence, does anyone else have this problem and how many soundbytes does he have?
    My Takara version does the same, to the point where it cuts off just after its been pressed - What I've been able to put it down to, is that it seems to be a dodgy contact between either the button & the soundboard or the soundboard & speaker.

I've not managed to fix it either but then I haven't really bothered as it's a REALLY finicky & temperamental issue because sometimes it'll work absolutely fine & other times it reverts back to cutting off.

I've just resorted to taking the batteries out & forgetting about it honestly, it's a pain after spending so much but not enough for me to really care either. :/

Yeah, mine additionally did that, but I fiddled around w/ the batteries then it was all good. Make sure the batteries are fresh too. I initially tried it w/ batteries I hocked out of a remote control and it would cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, mine additionally did that, but I fiddled around w/ the batteries then it was all good. Make sure the batteries are fresh too. I initially tried it w/ batteries I hocked out of a remote control and it would cut off.
    That's exactly what I factored too, tried 2 different sets (Admittedly neither brand new but 1 set were freshly charged rechargeables ) to only marginally better results - I don't really care though as the "Lights & Sounds" gimmick is entirely a non-factor to me.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I had the same issue, just close the battery bay properly.

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    I have not had that problem yet? but it's only been a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    This could be a good point the screw has a fine thread so it takes a lot of turns to properly seat the cover.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    This could be a good point the screw has a fine thread so it takes a lot of turns to properly seat the cover.
    I don't mean to sound snarky but I'm not entirely daft, a little bit but not entirely.
    In my own case at least, it's most definitely not a case of the battery cover not being seated correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I don't mean to sound snarky but I'm not entirely daft, a little bit but not entirely.
    In my own case at least, it's most definitely not a case of the battery cover not being seated correctly.
    No offense intended Hursti, the first time I screwed mine back on it seemed in but then moved further and by the time I was finished the cover had moved nearly another mm from where it stopped the first time.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yup no offence taken, but on the note, mine wasn't just entirely on the battery cover. I actually shake metroplex and angled him downwards and lock in my battery cover before I got it to work properly.

From time to time it breaks of, then I just angle him with face facing upward or down and then try again and it works.

Just trying to help here. wasn't pointing out it was obvious, it wasn't actually, I nearly took back to Target to exchange but when this worked, I dropped the idea.