Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 506065666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Titan Class METROPLEX

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    ...the first time I screwed mine back on it seemed in but then moved further and by the time I was finished the cover had moved nearly another mm from where it stopped the first time.
    This is exactly what I went through too; I noticed that the plate wasn't seated correctly so I "Popped" it into place & then screwed it in and it indeed closed up a further couple of mils.

So only 2-3weeks after applying the labels to Takara/Tomy Metroplex there all starting to peel up and not sticking again well i'm glad I shelled out all that money only for this to happen 2-3weeks after applying them very annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    So only 2-3weeks after applying the labels to Takara/Tomy Metroplex there all starting to peel up and not sticking again well i'm glad I shelled out all that money only for this to happen 2-3weeks after applying them very annoyed
    I'm assuming they're foil stickers? Even original G1 had that problem. Knowing how much effort it takes to apply them to a figure this size, I would be annoyed too. You'd think they'd have the problem sorted after 30 odd years
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Superglue the stickers down... that's what I do.
    Just be sure to test the glue on a hidden part of the plastic first, to make sure it isn't one that melts plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Sorry to hear man, but mine are 100% perfectly fine. :/

My wifes Japanese we go to Japan at least once a year I'm organzing her to ring Takara/Tomy customer service(if they have one) to see if they will replace the sticker sheet so I can try again.I'm going to hopefully have it sent to her parents house

How did you marry a Japanese woman. So jealous.
    Where did u meet her?
    Sorry ot.

Myer has Metroplex $139 in the catalogue starting Thursday 28 Nov. 'Hot Price' apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Myer has Metroplex $139 in the catalogue starting Thursday 28 Nov. 'Hot Price' apparently
    For Myer that IS good pricing , I'd expect Metroplex to normally go for $300 with that lot.

Saw Metroplex in Costco for 110... is that a good price?