Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Class METROPLEX

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It cost Hasbro $400K to produce. So they are gonna milk this mould for all it's worth you can count on that.
    Where did you get that number? just out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Where'd all that money go? Design's worth about $400 including the lunch tab, so that leaves $399,600 for manufacturing and packaging costs?
    you're joking right
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Somewhere here I think. Az said the same thing here so at least I know I didn't dream it, but I can't seem to find exactly where it stated it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

you're joking right
    Yes, albeit sarcastically, i was. Im not a fan of this figure, but each to their own

Did the HK version get cancelled? Robot Kingdom no longer have it available for pre-order/sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Did the HK version get cancelled? Robot Kingdom no longer have it available for pre-order/sale.
    Maybe they weren't able to get a hold of any stock.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Somewhere here I think. Az said the same thing here so at least I know I didn't dream it, but I can't seem to find exactly where it stated it.
    That quote was derived from an on-floor Hasbro Rep at the Toyfair; a pair of blokes I follow on twitter were present as Press, providing live information for a couple of International sites (TFW2005) and they heard the Rep mentioning said figure to a suit, or so he was described , as he is thus far the most expensive tooling they invested in for the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That quote was derived from an on-floor Hasbro Rep at the Toyfair; a pair of blokes I follow on twitter were present as Press, providing live information for a couple of International sites (TFW2005) and they heard the Rep mentioning said figure to a suit, or so he was described , as he is thus far the most expensive tooling they invested in for the line.
    So it'd be a fair bet that that they'll be repainting this till the cows come home to recoup their costs
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

So it'd be a fair bet that that they'll be repainting this till the cows come home to recoup their costs
    Metrotitan!! The Decepticons need a base too . If they can't produce Trypticon coz it's another huge production due to another mold altogether then might as well make use of this and sell thru retail, instead of going to E hobby where i'ts gonna be cost prohibitive and therefore non profitable for HasTakTom.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Metrotitan!! The Decepticons need a base too . If they can't produce Trypticon coz it's another huge production due to another mold altogether then might as well make use of this and sell thru retail, instead of going to E hobby where i'ts gonna be cost prohibitive and therefore non profitable for HasTakTom.
    I concur with everything you've brought up here Liege, I reckon Metrotitan would be an awesome addition; for me personally though, it'd be a BIG ask to try & find room for three 2ft tall robots.
    That said if there were to be a 2ft tall Trypticon produced?, there'd be no justification required for me in such an event - I would simply find/make the room for the giant kaiju bot!

Read the thread but I cant confirm whether this is coming to Aus retail? Since TRU US and Canada has confirmed them. Shipping alone on RK for this huge toy is about $70+