Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Just a quick query again (sorry), how long does it normally take for RK to send the stuff to the customers?

Depends, but I got my Unicron from them within about 2 weeks I think.

Question Dunno, yet...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Are you giving some of those extras away or selling?
    Well I haven't considered selling them and was just planning on stockpiling them along with the other 3 I already have, but PM me an offer & I'll consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Just a quick query again (sorry), how long does it normally take for RK to send the stuff to the customers?
    After payment they usually dispatch within a couple of days. From my experience it takes about 1 - 2 weeks on average to be delivered. I've had stuff delayed in customs which is not RK's fault but at least I knew where it was as they provide a tracking number.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Lately they've been a bit slow with their shipping of stuff. I used to get email notification of the items shipping, within a day, but now it usually takes between 5-9 days before they ship something I have paid for.
    THEN, it will take about 4-10 working days to get here.

Well, I made 2 large orders from RobotKingdom last Tuesday and received 1 of them today.
    I received emails with tracking numbers and order notifications late that Tuesday night, ordered around midday, and they were posted that night also.

So far, knocks on wood , I've not had any issues with RobotKindom and they've been nothing but consistent, swift and damn competitive with prices.
    I feel sorry for those who've experienced a few problems as of late but I think they're starting to get a hold of the mass influx of business they're getting - especially considering the High Aussie Dollar that has no doubt driven up business, especially from me.

I hope that helps Gekisou and anybody else who is considering purchasing from RobotKingdom.

for me - 1 weekish, registered mail?

Thanx guys. Very useful information. Everything I need to know.

I ordered primus and some other in stock items and after 9 days sent a email to say wats up, received a email back saying both items where out of stock now and would give me a refund. Then another 5 days past and another email back and then they refunded my order. eBay here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    4 Red Convoys turned up a week ago and then two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys!
    Happy to take one of those convoys off you too if you wanna offload them, how much did u wanna charge plus shipping to VIC 3165?
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!