Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Tailgate and Skrapnel just showed up in my POL...
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Dropped into mine too.
    Yep, me three!

Now if the rest of the delayed figures would get their blood arses into gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Yeah, got my Cosmos a while back
    The preorders are probably the next batch they're waitung on to arrive.
    Hopefully that's the case. Cosmos and Swerve are the last things left to drop into my POL.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

EZ Collection Clear Anniversary convoy, a steal at $15!
    I hope he comes packed in that cute little prime cab box.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Yeah ! still expensive lol
    Well, it's only a little better than the going rate on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Hopefully that's the case. Cosmos and Swerve are the last things left to drop into my POL.
    I hope they get more stock in for you soon dude, that's really frustrating. I dropped my preorder for waspinator and got him elsewhere.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I hope he comes packed in that cute little prime box
    Thanks, TJ

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I hope he comes packed in that cute little prime cab box.

Well, it's only a little better than the going rate on ebay.

I hope they get more stock in for you soon dude, that's really frustrating. I dropped my preorder for waspinator and got him elsewhere.

They probably already dropped in like everyone else's. The account's in my dad's name, so I'll have to check with him.

EDIT: Just checked, just Skrapnel and Tailgate right now. Hopefully they rest will be in soon.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Does anyone know how the shipping Pile of Loot system works? When I preorder the invoice shows a shipping charge, so will subsequent orders be reduced in shipping, or do they charge full price and pocket the difference?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Does anyone know how the shipping Pile of Loot system works? When I preorder the invoice shows a shipping charge, so will subsequent orders be reduced in shipping, or do they charge full price and pocket the difference?
    As things drop in your pile, you pay less in shipping. Say if you order a few things as they pop up for preorder, they'll quote you a shipping price as if you have nothing else in your pile. But as they arrive, they will reduce the shipping price and charge you accordingly if you have other items in your pile. Basucally add a little extra for shipping to add the new item to your pile.

Hope that doesn't sound too confusing

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I wrote a good example a while back. You could say the 3rd deluxe was a pre-order to fit your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Yep.

You pay postage on anything you put into your POL. It is based on what it would cost should you ship it right away.

If you add something to your POL and there is already something in there, they calculate the total cost of shipping everything together and you pay the difference when you pay for the new items.

So for example, lets say postage for 1 deluxe is $10, postage for 2 is $15, and postage for 3 is $17.50
    If you buy one deluxe and start a pile of loot, they charge you $10 for postage.
    Then later you buy a second deluxe and add that to that pile, they would only charge you $5 postage for the second figure.
    If you later buy a 3rd deluxe and still have that pile sitting there, they would only charge your $2.50 for postage.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Somebody must've cancelled, so added another to my PoL
    You're more than welcome to it if you don't mind waiting for my PoL to build
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    If Suspectimus doesn't take it, I will.
    I was certain I responded earlier to mention that Trent could take it (and possibly give it a better home that I as I have not caught up on the UK comics just yet).

Just found that he's available for pre-order once again and pre-ordered one. If Sinner still has it then it's all Trent's!

Thanks guys!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix
    Yep.

You pay postage on anything you put into your POL. It is based on what it would cost should you ship it right away.

If you add something to your POL and there is already something in there, they calculate the total cost of shipping everything together and you pay the difference when you pay for the new items.

So for example, lets say postage for 1 deluxe is $10, postage for 2 is $15, and postage for 3 is $17.50
    If you buy one deluxe and start a pile of loot, they charge you $10 for postage.
    Then later you buy a second deluxe and add that to that pile, they would only charge you $5 postage for the second figure.
    If you later buy a 3rd deluxe and still have that pile sitting there, they would only charge your $2.50 for postage.
    Okay... what if the third deluxe is a pre-order instead, which I think is what Reillyd is asking.
    If the first two have charged $15 for postage because they are in stock, but you pre-order a third, do they only charge you $2.50? Or do they charge you a full $10 in case you don't send all three together?
    Because what if you ship your POL before the third one is released... and then when it is released you want the third one posted since it is the only thing left in your POL. Now, they only charged you $2.50, but obviously a single deluxe should cost $10, so do BBTS then charge extra shipping on that third deluxe being sent on its own, when you ask for your "pile" to be shipped?
    However, if they do charge you the full $10 amount to cover themselves if you don't send all three together, but you do send all three together, do they refund the $7.50 or keep it?