Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Press power and home buttons at the same time to take a screenshot. AFAIK this works for iPhone and Android.
    edit: won't work for Android phones using version 2 or older.
    Cheers man!
    The method worked on my Galaxy S1, so here's my current line-up :

This "Episode" is kinda BS in my opinion, the bosses have such insane levels of health that, if you're not paying money for character cards &/or cubes, you basically have no chance of getting even the lowest level complete Episode Character card set; Just to get Bonecrusher's Alt mode card, I have to get a minimum of 2,000,000 points!

Evidently it's geared to be a money sink, favouring those who spend $$$ - It's bugs me because I've been playing this game since last year and this has literally provided no advantage..

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Cheers man!
    The method worked on my Galaxy S1, so here's my current line-up :

This "Episode" is kinda BS in my opinion, the bosses have such insane levels of health that, if you're not paying money for character cards &/or cubes, you basically have no chance of getting even the lowest level complete Episode Character card set; Just to get Bonecrusher's Alt mode card, I have to get a minimum of 2,000,000 points!

Evidently it's geared to be a money sink, favouring those who spend $$$ - It's bugs me because I've been playing this game since last year and this has literally provided no advantage..
    The trick I am using and it seems to work is to only look for bosses when you can defeat in one battle cube, which mean you use up no cubes with the reward. Then I pretty much watch tv and look to help other with minimum 3000 + points and only use one cube. It keeps you going for ages at moment sitting at about 6000 position and still have over 50 cubes, closing in on 300k. Hope this helps, it gets me into reward cards without spending money.

I've been playing since the remit event, but this is the first one that I have felt that you need to buy cards to stay top of the ladder, due to the increased difficulty in getting the multiplier cards.

I fluked a lvl 5 Hook from a regular gold character card, that answers my question, we can get event cards from normal space bridge drops.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I just download a bunch of those games that give you coins and use them on the Episodes bridge. Started well with each game giving 100/80 but now it's 10/20 coins per download.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    The trick I am using and it seems to work is to only look for bosses when you can defeat in one battle cube, which mean you use up no cubes with the reward. Then I pretty much watch tv and look to help other with minimum 3000 + points and only use one cube. It keeps you going for ages at moment sitting at about 6000 position and still have over 50 cubes, closing in on 300k. Hope this helps, it gets me into reward cards without spending money.
    it's too hard tot sit there and wait for a boss you can snipe without spending a battle cube, as well as finding bosses you can one hit. this event after about 30-40k experience, I never saw a one hit boss ever again.. Terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by jamestan14 View Post
    it's too hard tot sit there and wait for a boss you can snipe without spending a battle cube, as well as finding bosses you can one hit. this event after about 30-40k experience, I never saw a one hit boss ever again.. Terrible.
    Sorry, I didn't explain well.

In the early stages scan and fight bosses that you can kill with only one cube. This builds your cube stores as you hit each of the point rewards, and not to mention the freebies based on regenerating cubes. When you get to a stage when you cannot kill a boss with one cube ( as you get a cube as a finisher) then wait to find others to help. I look to help people which have started and that I can finish with a cube, and ones that have a boss value over 2000 points, this pushed you up fast.

In the last two days there are some players had have got to a level where the bosses are over 20,000 they are the ones to help and push yourself way up, but I generally only help with one cube. This technique works great. At moment I am ranked at 7,600 and I still have over 30 cubes available without buying any cubes. (2days remaining).

Hope this helps.

Sorry, I didn't explain well.

In the early stages scan and fight bosses that you can kill with only one cube. This builds your cube stores as you hit each of the point rewards, and not to mention the freebies based on regenerating cubes. When you get to a stage when you cannot kill a boss with one cube ( as you get a cube as a finisher) then wait to find others to help. I look to help people which have started and that I can finish with a cube, and ones that have a boss value over 2000 points, this pushed you up fast.

In the last two days there are some players had have got to a level where the bosses are over 20,000 they are the ones to help and push yourself way up, but I generally only help with one cube. This technique works great. At moment I am ranked at 7,600 and I still have over 30 cubes available without buying any cubes. (2days remaining).

Hope this helps.
    Yuo - thats the way to go about it! To use myself as an example in the current competition:

Brawn 1 - 5: I always have a go at as I will always knock him out and get my cube back

Ratchet 1 & 2: Same as Brawn

Ratchet 3 - 5: If someone asks for help and Ratchet's energy is below 60/50/40% then I know I can finish him off and get my cube back.

Wheeljack: Only if someone asks for help and he has 5% or less of energy remaining.

Ironhide: I stay away from that surly bugger!

Then I save all my cubes for the Level 6 and the x1/x2 bosses. For the amount of points they give I can afford to lose a cube

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    I just download a bunch of those games that give you coins and use them on the Episodes bridge. Started well with each game giving 100/80 but now it's 10/20 coins per download.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yuo - thats the way to go about it! To use myself as an example in the current competition:

Brawn 1 - 5: I always have a go at as I will always knock him out and get my cube back

Ratchet 1 & 2: Same as Brawn

Ratchet 3 - 5: If someone asks for help and Ratchet's energy is below 60/50/40% then I know I can finish him off and get my cube back.

Wheeljack: Only if someone asks for help and he has 5% or less of energy remaining.

Ironhide: I stay away from that surly bugger!

Then I save all my cubes for the Level 6 and the x1/x2 bosses. For the amount of points they give I can afford to lose a cube
    That is so much better put than I did 😀

Only difference is that I can help but to go for Ironhide but only cause the points are too tempting.

Only difference is that I can help but to go for Ironhide but only cause the points are too tempting.
    Yep, same here

Keep your eyes peeled for the Ironhides marked with an "X1, X2 or X3" next to their level, they'll look like this: "IRONHIDE [LEVEL "x" X"x"]" eg. "IRONHIDE [LEVEL 3 X1]".
    These Ironhides will allow you to "Ask For Help!" even if you weren't the person to initiate the battle, they also offer up 30,000+ points a piece!

Every time I see this topic pop up in the new posts listing all I can think of is this old SNL scetch.

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)