For the last couple months I've been starting to wonder what to do with my growing collection of assembled Kreons.

I like them, they are cute and a lot of the more recent ones have pretty good little alt modes.

The problem is, there isn't really room for them in my normal display cabinet, they take up a lot of flat realestate without really filling in the volume above. I have a few dotted around here and there. but most are filling up spaces in the cd cabinet.

I then discovered these things called "Battlescapes" a Mega Blocks product that is supposed to go with your halo figures and playsets. The price is a bit steep, $80 at TRU and $48 at Big W, I found one on sale for $35 which I think is a very good price for them.

Once I got it there is a lot of structure underneath so there would be a fair expense in design and manufacturing.

Each battlescape is basically the same main base but with different accessories, the battlescape 3 that I picked up has a fair few pieces to make a covenant type base in one corner. They are designed so you can join up more than one, if you had enough money and space you could make a very large diorama, especially if you supplemented structures from other build sets to increase the 3rd Dimension.

Anyway, without further ado, here are some photos of the carnage.