Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunters and Generations toys rumoured to be canceled.

Default Beast Hunters and Generations toys rumoured to be canceled.

Seibertron is reporting that the much anticipated Generations Legends line and some late Beast Hunters line figures are canceled for western release or completely canceled. This is only a rumour at this stage and Seibertron is trying to get official word from Hasbro.

On this weeks Seibertron Twincast Podcast the team did mention that BBTS has even been unable to get information out of Hasbro as to if the Generations figures are going to get released or not. Hasbro is ignoring BBTS's many attempts to contact them about this issue.

I REALLY hope they're not cancelled. I'm really looking forward to the 4 legends figures, as well as the ones still to come.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Wasn't there a titanium Cosmos that was cancelled? This will be unfortunate news if it proves to be true.

They've probably run out of time before the Movie line coming out soon, as retailers wouldn't be wanting to risk being stuck with stock to clear out in a hurry at a loss when the massive amount of Movie toys hit the shelves.

If they hit production before this decision, we should still see them released somewhere in the world, like in HK... or maybe even here in a year at Toyworld.

This is one of the drawbacks of having Hasbro reveal to fans at conventions their intended product release, as it ends up being a tease when the line ends early and some are never produced. Especially if it is items that the fandom are really keen on seeing.

They've been produced (I got Swerve from an online source yesterday); so yes a dump somewhere will likely happen.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

From the Seibertron posting...

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters
    Cyberverse Vehicles (Released in Asia only)
    Bumblebee w/ Energon Driller

Deluxe
    Bumblebee
    Twinstrike
    Smokescreen
    Windrazor

Voyager (online retailers only)
    Predaking
    Optimus Prime

Cyberverse Legion (Released in Asia only)
    Ace Vehicon
    Rotgut
    Divebomb
    Bluestreak

Cyberverse Commander (Released in Asia only)
    Ultra Magnus
    Unicron Megatron
    Bludgeon

Generations (Released in Asia only)
    Legends
    Shrapnel (Not released)
    Tail Gate (Not released)
    Cosmos
    Swerve
    The Bumblebee Driller was released at BBTS, but I'm glad I found it in HK last November.
    Sounds like the rest that have been found so far, are best found in Asia.

A shame that the Legends class didn't last long... and very few ended up here (only half of the Data disc bots, and none of the "targetmaster" packs. That's just one wave of the five released somewhere in the world.
    With all the other Legends sets listed on the leaked Hasbro database, it can't be completely axed. That would be a lot of toys designed that are wasted.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hopefully the Legends stuff gets released somehow, I really don't want to have to pay 40 each on ebay just to get my hands on them.

No one needs to panic about this - even if it's accurate, it doesn't really mean anything. This just means a handful of toys aren't being released in the US, and whenever this happens, Americans have a big cry about being unfairly treated by Hasbro... you know... the way Australians have been treated since 1985, and we've always managed to survive.

Hopefully it's all a load of crock. And what they mean is Australia is being the new place to send all of the stock for killer cheap prices. (One can dream)