Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Movie SPOILER discussion (anything goes)

I guess Sentinel Prime makes sense, as it appears to be the one in the "Factory Battle" Kreo set with Megatron's head... but the scene where they were talking about the two heads, I couldn't work out the other one.
    I thought it might have been Starscream, based on the colour, but if Sentinel was missing the helmet, that would make it harder to work out.

I like how this random Asian guy in the elevator knew Wing chun and looked like Jackie Chan's son.

also I like the jokes directed at the Texans.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I guess Sentinel Prime makes sense, as it appears to be the one in the "Factory Battle" Kreo set with Megatron's head... but the scene where they were talking about the two heads, I couldn't work out the other one.
    I thought it might have been Starscream, based on the colour, but if Sentinel was missing the helmet, that would make it harder to work out.
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe I saw Leadfoots, not in the scene where Joshua was talking about them, in another one I believe, I'll check when I see the movie again this weekend.

Since when did Optimus Prime have rocket boots?!?! And why did he not use them at all until the very end?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

My quick opinion. The movie was too long and was too unevenly paced but apart from that I enjoyed for what it was. I rate it the second best of the franchise (not that that's hard )
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    My quick opinion. The movie was too long and was too unevenly paced but apart from that I enjoyed for what it was. I rate it the second best of the franchise (not that that's hard )
    Bartrim, that mirrors my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Bartrim, that mirrors my thoughts exactly.
    Then you are a brilliant man
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Since when did Optimus Prime have rocket boots?!?! And why did he not use them at all until the very end?
    I remember reading someone else's comments somewhere - if they needed to get the key to vector sigma Seed out of Hong Kong in a hurry, why not use Drift's helicopter mode or have Optimus fly it out, instead of the humans picking the oldest, crappiest taxi they could find.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I remember reading someone else's comments somewhere - if they needed to get the key to vector sigma Seed out of Hong Kong in a hurry, why not use Drift's helicopter mode or have Optimus fly it out, instead of the humans picking the oldest, crappiest taxi they could find.
    Welcome to Hollywood. lol

I think there were a lot of flaws in the movie but it is entertaining enough.

Well you'd be using some basic logic and planning there, and we all know that kind of thinking is not welcome.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|