Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: YOTH Optimus to be a Myer exclusive

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is like a KO prime in honesty. Feels crap if I found out they not reissuing the prime next year but I think I will stuff it and take the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    so this seems like a pretty decent price for MP-10? It's not quite the same and the trailer imo doesn't quite look that fantastic but if you can't get MP-10 right now without spending 2 to 3 times as much I think it sounds ok. What do you guys reckon?
    I would not buy this as a substitute for a Optimus Prime in a Masterpiece collection. Put that $150 aside to help buy a re-release in proper colours sometime (it will happen). Buy YotH if you are interested in quirky repaints.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I've decided to look into getting the Eva Mode redeco of MP Prime first, as I'm into Eva and repaints, and the deco looks like one of the highest quality I've seen on a TF in a long while. However, if that doesn't pan out then I would get this one - I can do without another Optimus in pure G1 colours.

I took mine back for a refund. I decided I didn't like the trailer and was unsure of the gold parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I took mine back for a refund. I decided I didn't like the trailer and was unsure of the gold parts.
    guessed you made up my mind for me. lol
    I will just wait it out if it takes more than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Doesn't bother me as there are many cheaper ones on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I would not buy this as a substitute for a Optimus Prime in a Masterpiece collection. Put that $150 aside to help buy a re-release in proper colours sometime (it will happen).
    Words of wisdom spoken there. I bought one from EhobbyBaseShop late last year and with postage it ended up costing about $220 $203.85

That could have paid for one of FansToy's upcoming Dinobots or their upcoming Jetfire, or even gone towards the Takara re-issue of MP-10 coming next year.

So many other things out there that I would rather have in my display. That is $220 $203.85 down the drain...
    Last edited by Dangermot; 28th May 2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: price correction

That's stupid, or disgusting... hoping to find someone regional or without a Myer near them to jump on that.
    I'm sure that some online stores in HK and in America would still be about $100 plus shipping.

I'm not remotely interested in this iteration of the MP-10 mold, but that is absolutely bloody disgusting - eBay User: transfigurez, consider your SCALPER self named & shamed!