Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-20 Wheeljack images and info

well, if it's true, I'm going to have to cancel my ebay preorder.... will put me outside the 45 day case opening limit....

what are you going to do Kranix?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    well, if it's true, I'm going to have to cancel my ebay preorder.... will put me outside the 45 day case opening limit....

Just open a dispute on day 44. That buys another month for it to be resolved I believe.

For the 20% off price, take your chance with your seller if their rep is good. Shouldn't be a major issue.

thanks for the advice, yes I think that's what I'll end up doing... problem is; I've messaged the seller 3 times already, with no reply. They do seem to be reputable... close to 100% positive feedback and been around for 10 years....

worth the shot for $60AUD I guess.... just not sure where to get him from if I end up cancelling.

thanks for the advice, yes I think that's what I'll end up doing... problem is; I've messaged the seller 3 times already, with no reply. They do seem to be reputable... close to 100% positive feedback and been around for 10 years....

worth the shot for $60AUD I guess.... just not sure where to get him from if I end up cancelling.
    To be fair, if I was a seller, possibly with a language barrier, I'd probably be less than bothered about replying, depending on the volume of messages I get from buyers.

I would say you should be fine, but message the guy before you open a dispute, advising why, and that you're just doing it to protect your purchase. A little bit of politeness goes a long way.

yeah, I've been polite so far... just asking nicely about estimated postage times...

but you are right, being nice goes a long way... OK, gotta just be patient and wait, and not forget to open up the case late August.

yeah, I've been polite so far... just asking nicely about estimated postage times...

but you are right, being nice goes a long way... OK, gotta just be patient and wait, and not forget to open up the case late August.
    Oh, I don't doubt you're polite - more a case of if you have 10 people sending 30 messages about postage for an item that isn't due out for a month (before the delay), it's a lot of stuff you can't really do much about. :P

Even if you forget, if he's a reputable seller, you should be fine.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think I'll do the 44 day/ PM thing if I am left with no other option.

yup i guess its worth a shot to give the seller a chance. if nothing is heard i will be doing the 44th day thing too

One of the recent Japanese Hobby magazines have Wheeljack listed as September, but no exact day.

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    just received news from HLJ that they have yet to have confirmation of a delay.
    Huzaa!