Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: TakTom TF4 "Lost Age" Advance toyline

I only discovered these a few hours ago. As usual, the ones I like are sold out on BBTS. I like the BBTS POL system. It's the only place I will 'preorder' something from. Especially since I can't see what the final look of the figures will be.

Yes it is the Black Knight Grimlock. It's apparently in silver and black but dunno if it's worth paying a premium for a Grimlock with less colour than the Hasbro version.

Is it Black Knight or Black Night?

Both make sense, with so many Silver Knight Optimus toys from Hasbro... but also as a dark deco if it is "Night".

I'm leaning towards Night, as Japan hasn't got any Silver Knight Optimus toys in the first four months of their toyline... so doesn't make sense in the Japanese market without the Hasbro "Knight Optimus" to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Both make sense, with so many Silver Knight Optimus toys from Hasbro... but also as a dark deco if it is "Night".

I'm leaning towards Night, as Japan hasn't got any Silver Knight Optimus toys in the first four months of their toyline... so doesn't make sense in the Japanese market without the Hasbro "Knight Optimus" to go with it.
    Both BBTS and Robotkingdom call it Black Night.

Anyone who's still after the Japanese iterations of some of these figures should look here.

If your after the Prime's your best bet is ehobbybaseshop.com. I just opened an account there and order AD-01 and AD-02 today (13/5). Postage is a killer from HK compared to Japan, but their price per figure isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Both BBTS and Robotkingdom call it Black Night.
    Maybe Black Kniggit?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I'm on the fence about ordering Dinobot A & B sight unseen, and RK won't cancel preorders. Does anyone know if these are repaints? Photo is grimlock mold, blacked out
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The Grimlock is most likely a placeholder image like the Bumblebee one to show what type of TF it is (Dino or Vehicle). There's artwork for two more Dinobots we've not seen toys for, so those could be them.

Anyone with a suggestion for Takara AD 02 Classic Optimus Prime? Currently sold out at BBTS/AE/EHobbyBaseShop...

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Anyone with a suggestion for Takara AD 02 Classic Optimus Prime? Currently sold out at BBTS/AE/EHobbyBaseShop...
    Did some searching for you, looks like ehobbybaseshop was the last retailer with him. When I ordered my AD-01 and AD-02 they had 5 of each left.