Hi Ozformers! My name is Vinh, been visiting the forums for a while but never registered or thought of posting

Like many other kids of the 80's, grew up watching and loving Transformers, Beast Wars, etc. More recently, really enjoyed the Transformers Prime series... really wished there was more. I also love an action mega blockbuster movie so yes, I really enjoy the Transformers movies for what they are and can't wait for the new one this week, hehehe...

I've always been a collector of stuff but more recently over the last few years had gotten into mini vinyl figures like Funko, Kidrobot, etc... so when The Loyal Subjects released their range of Transformers blind boxes, i was hooked and had to have them all! Below is a pic of series 1 without the chase figures...

As most of you know a lot of these things are hard to get in Australia... so after heaps of interest through Facebook and with friends, i started selling them and now run a tiny online store with hard to get items from The Loyal Subjects.

Apart from that, I've lost or broken all my Transformers toys from childhood... and have really held back on collecting as an adult because I know i'd spend a fortune!

Anyway, that's a bit about me I'll post more pics of the chase and 8" figures when I get home tonight