Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Play With This Too...

Made this up for fun, but don't you think it's a great personality for him to have?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Made this up for fun, but don't you think it's a great personality for him to have?

I've met women like that...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Hehe , it IS a pretty cool bio though, Scaleface - well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

that looks like my ex-wife

So I had a tweet directed at me from a twitter account (@grimlockprime10) to pick up a free transformer through an Amazon Gift, also with a link to the PWTT kickstarter.

it feels like they're trying to buy my loyalty (with Hasbro product) before they even start.
    I couldn't use it anyway as it's only open to US citizens but it still felt dirty.

I won't be supporting this project, apart from the fact that I don't really care about pretenders, the fact that there are so many ex Hasbro employees involved who've previously gone on record bagging out independent transformers companies and now a very large percentage of their product is a blatant rip off of classic transformers IP just rubs me the wrong way. It's very hypocritical in my view.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

1. Only Aaron Archer ever complained that some 3PTFs were unoriginal, and that was when he was being paid by Hasbro. He has said now his opinion has changed.

2. Hasbro has not complained about Play With This Too or said they infringe on their IP. So why should it bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    1. Only Aaron Archer ever complained that some 3PTFs were unoriginal, and that was when he was being paid by Hasbro. He has said now his opinion has changed.

2. Hasbro has not complained about Play With This Too or said they infringe on their IP. So why should it bother you?
    So what your saying is Aaron Archers opinion belongs to whoever is paying him at the time.

I was going to let it slide, as I don't really care about pretenders.
    It bothers me when they solicit me directly on Twitter.

I don't have a direct issue with independent transformers manufacturers, there is some quality stuff out there, I also don't think a lot of them are worth paying money for either.
    I have issue with people who say one thing then do another and shove it down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So what your saying is Aaron Archers opinion belongs to whoever is paying him at the time.
    Ha ha ha.
    I have issue with people who say one thing then do another and shove it down my throat.
    In PWTT's defence, it looks like grimlockprime10 on twitter is just some twat who seems to spam twitter with various advertisements of his customs. Is he associated with PWTT?

Personally I like Pretenders, because they are cheesy. These are just pretending to be Pretenders and therefore spark no interest from me. I bet AA was just looking at all the 3P shenanigans wishing that he could play too while he was shackled with Hasbro and had to tow the line. Reagrdless though, the good news is you can block douchebagspammer10 on twitter and ignore PWTT.

I was going to let it slide, as I don't really care about pretenders.

I don't have a direct issue with independent transformers manufacturers, there is some quality stuff out there, I also don't think a lot of them are worth paying money for either.
    If you work in the corporate world, it is like being part of a major political party. You have to peddle the company's stance on whatever issue or policy it has. If you personally disagree with said stance or business plan, you keep it to yourself.

Basically if you are not a 'Yes man' in today's corporate world which is filled with sociopaths, you'll get nowhere. I don't agree with how this situation is but I do understand that while Archer was employed by Hasbro, he had no free will to say what he individually believes but simply had to speak on behalf of the company that is paying for him to represent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

In PWTT's defence, it looks like grimlockprime10 on twitter is just some twat who seems to spam twitter with various advertisements of his customs. Is he associated with PWTT?
    quite possible but they jumped on and favorited right away so I assumed a connection based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I bet AA was just looking at all the 3P shenanigans wishing that he could play too while he was shackled with Hasbro and had to tow the line. Reagrdless though, the good news is you can block douchebagspammer10 on twitter and ignore PWTT.
    you are probably quite right, so he should have just said nothing.

and yes and yes