Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece G2 Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ]I think dirge is looking for a more G1-esque design to go with Classicsverse.
    Yup. We've had Brawn, Bumblebee, Gears, Windcharger, Huffer (sort of anyway), Beachcomber, Cosmos, Powerglide & Warparth. Need Cliffjumper & Seaspray. I don't count that massive Movieverse Seaspray toy. It just ain't the bot from G1.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Yup. We've had Brawn, Bumblebee, Gears, Windcharger, Huffer (sort of anyway), Beachcomber, Cosmos, Powerglide & Warparth. Need Cliffjumper & Seaspray. I don't count that massive Movieverse Seaspray toy. It just ain't the bot from G1.
    I'd be in the boat for a new Seaspray too , but as to what size class? - I'm undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'd be in the boat for a new Seaspray too , but as to what size class? - I'm undecided.
    Hah nice pun

I got a good deal on GDO Cliff, so he'll do for now for me.
    Have been tempted by movie Seaspray, but I'd like to see a legends class one...
    I'm still looking for a decent Beachcomber and Brawn though...

Back on topic, have pre-ordered G2 Bee, will probably cover up his G2 symbol with a reprolable...

Does anyone where to get the cheapest pre order (including shipping) for this guy? I bet my supplier from taiwan will charge 90aud for this with coin unless AUD value will increase by July

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Does anyone where to get the cheapest pre order (including shipping) for this guy? I bet my supplier from taiwan will charge 90aud for this with coin unless AUD value will increase by July
    Well that's the thing, with or without the coin? Without coin can go as low as under $60. < note I may be very wrong, no thanks to the dropping aussie dollar.

Are you in Brisbane?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Well that's the thing, with or without the coin? Without coin can go as low as under $60. < note I may be very wrong, no thanks to the dropping aussie dollar.
    Well i guess 90aud will be fair then but afraid it may go 100 at this rate the AUD drops. postage to Australia is definitely expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    Are you in Brisbane?
    Hi sorry i am in ACT, does TFi also order coins with their MPs

No sorry, the only way to do that for me is to buy through Amazon Japan (which they won't ship mp's to Aus... And it would cost more as it wouldn't be wholesale Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    No sorry, the only way to do that for me is to buy through Amazon Japan (which they won't ship mp's to Aus... And it would cost more as it wouldn't be wholesale Pricing
    Oh i see...why the heck have i really started coin collecting

Without the coin, a few weeks ago I would have sent you here.
    their customer service can be questionable but they have excellent pre-order prices.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)